Google Drive is a splendid platform to save your data. In case you change your device, you can download all your data like settings, contacts, and calendar’s events in your new device.
How to Save Contacts to Google Drive in iPhone?
- You need to back up your contacts on your iPhone using your data or Wi-Fi.
- You need to be sure that you do not have any previously linked contacts, as if you do and you still go for backing up contacts, it will replace previous data.
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone and look for the menu button with 3 horizontal lines on the top right corner.
- You need to click on the backup button. In case you want to backup your contacts only then you can only select the contacts instead of your whole data like photos, calendar.
- Whenever you want to do restore your contacts, you need to click on the restore button in your contact settings.
How to Save Contacts to Google Drive in Android?
Backing up your contact numbers to your Google Drive – https://www.google.com/drive/ is easy in android.
- As whenever you change your phone you just need to sign in your Google account and your contacts will be saved automatically.
- You need to open the contacts app in your android device and click on the menu icon with 3 horizontal lines.
- You should go to the settings and then to the export option in the menu.
- And you need to choose which Google account you want to associate with your contacts and then tap to the export button.
- In case you want an automatic backup of your contacts, you need to switch it on in the backup settings, and restore the contacts under the services option.
How to Save Contacts to Google Drive Using Computer?
It is convenient to store your computer contacts at an online platform and associate your contacts with your Google account.
- Open your Google Contacts in your PC using your browser.
- You need to selects contacts by clicking on the boxes next to the contacts.
- You need to click on more options and go to the export button.
- It will allow you to back up your contacts and save your files by clicking on the export button.
- You can use this to merge contacts as well.
- You should know that backing up your data from social media like Facebook or Instagram is not compatible with Google Drive.