Save Videos on PC and Mac Computers
Downloading Twitter videos using a computer is so far the easiest way to go. Therefore, you shouldn’t worry about having extra software to do the task. All you need is to follow these simple steps.
- Launch your browser and head to Twitter.com. You shouldn’t mind about getting logged in.
- After that, browse for the tweet containing the video that you want to save to your computer.
- When you get the tweet with the video you’re looking for, right-click on the date that tweet was posted. It’s a hyperlink. Doing so will prompt a menu to appear.
- Next, click on the “Copy link address.” By doing that, the web address to the video will get saved on your computer’s clipboard.
- With the copied web address, navigate to DownloadTwitterVideo.com.
- When the website opens, paste the video address in the text field provided. You can do that by either right-clicking and choosing the “Paste” option or by using keyboard shortcuts.
- Next, hit on the “Enter” key. By doing that, two options will appear for you to choose one for your download.
- From the video quality options, you can select MP4 (Low video quality) or MP4 HD, which is the high-resolution version of the video.
- After that, your video will be downloaded and saved in your default download folder. Sounds good? Well, it’s now your turn to try it out.
Note: These steps were followed and tested for effectiveness on the Google Chrome browser. Fortunately, the browser works perfectly across all the computers, be it Windows, macOS, or Linux. If you opt for other browsers, you might encounter different labels for the same action. Also, some steps might be slightly different.
Save Twitter Videos on iPhone & iPad
- Start by downloading the MyMedia app and install it on your iPhone or iPad. The app is free, and you don’t need to worry about the budget.
- With that done, open the Twitter app to find the tweed embedding the video that you want to save to your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the tweet carefully to expand it. Ensure not to tap on any link or hashtag contained in the tweet. With that done, let me walk you into the next step.
- Under your tweet, tap on the icon resembling a box with an arrow shooting out of the box. This is found next to the heart-like icon.
- After that, tap on the “Share Tweet via” and then tap on the “Copy Link.” By doing that, the link to the tweet will get saved on your iPhone’s device. With that done, close your Twitter app and then open the “MyMedia app.”
- When the app opens, type www.TWDown.net in the field provided on the upper part of the app and then hit on the “Go” option. By doing that, the website will load in the “MyMedia app.”
- After the web page loads, scroll downwards until you find the “Enter Video” field. With that done, tap on the field until your cursor appears. Then, touch and hold the field for a while and then release it. By doing so, the “Paste” option will appear.
- Next, tap on the “Paste” option to get the Tweet’s web address pasted in the field.
- After that, tap on the download button located next to the field. Bu doing that, the page will reload and display the video in different formats and resolutions. Then, tap on the video format that you’d prefer to download and save to your device.
- When you tap on the “Download” link, a pop-up menu will display. Next, tap on the “Download the File” followed by feeding in the name for the video that you want to save.
- With that done, tap on the “Media” option located on the bottom menu. It’s on this screen in which your saved video should appear. In case you don’t see it here, then something isn’t right.
- After that, tap on your new videos file name. Doing so will prompt a menu containing many options to appear.
- Finally, tap on the “Save to Camera Roll” option to get the video saved to your iPhone’s device camera roll. If you’re looking for how to save Twitter videos to the camera roll on your iPhone, then this is the way to go. Now, when your video is saved, you can access it the same way you access your other saved videos. No difference at all.
Save Videos from Twitter Android Phone
- Start by downloading the +Download app on your android mobile or tablet to enable you to save Twitter videos so that you can access and play them online.
- With that step done, go ahead and launch your Twitter app.
- Scroll through the tweets to get the video that you want to download to your phone or tablet.
- When you get to the tweet, tap on the “Share” icon.
- After that, tap on the “Share.” By doing that, the +Download app will display in the list of the apps that you can use to share your video. Tap on it to prompt the app to download the video to your android device automatically. If you mis a point, you can always go back and repeat the process.