Alcatel provides phones in Android, Firefox, and Windows operating systems. If you want to take a screenshot on your Alcatel One Touch, then these steps apply to each product series.
- From your Alcatel One Touch phone, you will want to navigate to the screen that you wish to capture. It can be your messages, a browser page, or a photo from your camera.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. If you press one of them before the other, then the One Touch might respond to the first command instead of taking a screenshot.
- Continue holding the Volume Down and Power keys until you hear the camera sound like it is taking a picture. It should only need a couple of seconds for the screenshot to be taken successfully.
- You will see a thumbnail of your screenshot appear briefly on the screen of your Alcatel One Touch. If you want to see a formal preview of the image, then you will need to go into the gallery to view it.
- Locate the screenshot you just saved by going int Apps, and then Gallery, before choosing the Screenshot folder. You can access it by tapping the thumbnail on your notification tray as well.
TIP: Some models come equipped with motion sensors that take screenshots using a special motion technique. You can activate this option in Settings, and then Gestures and Motions to capture your images.
How do you screenshot on Alcatel One Touch Pop?
To make an Alcatel One Touch screenshot, all you need to do is to press and hold “Power + Volume down” buttons at the same time. There will be a white flash on the screen, indicating that a screenshot is taken.