Screenshots make our way quite easier to note down things that are hard or take a long time to write it down.
How to Screenshot on Dell Laptop on Windows 7?
It is needed that you know the features of your laptop in case you are in need someday.
- You can take a screenshot of your current display with the ‘PrtScn’ button which is present in almost every modern keyboard available.
- In most of the Dell laptops, ‘PrtScn’ key is located basically beside the F12 key.
- As you click on the button and make it to the clipboard. You need to paste the captured picture into some application like Paint.
- Need to do some editing to save your captured screen.
- You can also use ‘Snipping Tools’.
How to Screenshot on Dell Laptop on Windows 8?
The features in Windows 8 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/ are quite simple and easy to handle than windows 7.
- As usual, you need to click on the ‘PrtScn’ button and your current display will be stored in your clipboard which you can paste on to the classic app like ‘Paint’.
- But in case you want to save the screen all at once, you need to press the ‘Windows Key + PrtSc’ button.
- Press those buttons will save your screenshot into the ‘Library’ under the folder named ‘Screenshots’.
How to Screenshot on Dell Laptop Inspiron?
You can use Dell laptops use to quite easy way to capture the display and save it in your laptop.
- You can use ‘Snagit’ application to screenshot the display. With the help of ‘Snagit’, you can even record the screen.
- As usual, you need to click on the ‘PrtScn’ button on the right corner of the laptop’s keyboard which will copy the screenshot on the clipboard.
- You need to open the classic Paint application and paste the clipboard picture and edit it and save it wherever you want to.
- You can use ‘Snipping Tools’ as well to ‘Crop’ and ‘Save’ the screen.
In most of the Dell laptops, ‘PrtScn’ button is right beside the F12 key.
How do I take a screenshot on my laptop?
How do you take a screenshot on a Dell laptop without Print Screen button?
Where is the Print Screen key on Dell laptop?
How do I use the PrtSc button?
How do I print screen on Windows?
To capture your entire screen, simply press PrtScn on the upper-right side of your keyboard. The screenshot will be saved to your Clipboard. To save the file, paste the screenshot into any program that allows you to insert images, like Microsoft Word or Paint.
What is PrtScn button?
How do I take a screen shot?
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
Where is screenshot saved in laptop?
Where are F12 screenshots saved?
How do I view screenshots on PC?
How do I take a long screenshot on my PC?
What is the key for Snipping Tool?
How do I take a screenshot on my Windows 7 laptop?
- Open Snipping Tool. Press Esc and then open the menu you would like to capture.
- Pres Ctrl+Print Scrn.
- Click on the arrow next to New and select Free-form, Rectangular, Window or Full-screen.
- Take a snip of the menu.
Where do my screenshots go Windows 7?
How do you take a screenshot on Windows 7 without snipping tool?
- To take a screenshot on a PC, press the Print Screen button or Fn + Print Screen.
- Press Win + Print Screen or Fn + Windows + Print Screen on your keyboard.
- Press Alt + Print Screen or Fn + Alt + Print Screen on your keyboard to capture the active window, and save it to the clipboard.
How do I take a screenshot without windows?
Ads by Google