Recording or capturing your system screen can be very helpful when trying to illustrate the situation to some other person.
Here’s how to do it in an HP system.
How to Screen Capture on HP Desktop?
There are numerous ways by which you can capture the content on your screen an HP system or any computer, for that matter. Here are your options.
- On your HP device, start the system and go to the ‘Screen’ or ‘Image’ you want to capture.
- To save the complete screen from top to bottom, simultaneously press the ‘Windows’ key and the ‘PrtScr’ key which you will find in the top right of your keyboard.
- As soon as you do that, the screen will be saved in the ‘Screenshots’ folder in the ‘Pictures’ folder on your system.
- You can also go ahead with using a third-party tool or even the ‘Snipping Tool’ available in the computer to capture a certain region of the screen.
How to Screenshot on HP Desktop Windows 10?
Taking screenshots on Windows 10 has become quite simple. There are various shortcuts and third-party tools available to help you with your deed.
- On the page, you want to capture, press and hold the ‘Windows’ key from the keyboard and then press the ‘PrtSc’ button on the top right.
- Doing this will save the image of the screen in the ‘Screenshots’ in Pictures on your PC.
- You can also go ahead and use the ‘Snipping Tool’ to capture any given portion of the screen. For that, look for the tool in the ‘Start’ menu.
- You can also search for other third-party tools for capturing your screen. The advantage here is that you will get more convenient shortcuts and better interfaces.
How to Screenshot on HP Desktop Windows 7?
Even though Windows 7 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/ isn’t the most supported OS anymore yet many still use it. In order to take a screenshot, here’s what you need to do.
- Switch on your ‘System’ and then go to the page you want to capture.
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu and navigate to the ‘Snipping Tool’.
- As soon the tool pops up, the screen will go grey in color and when you drag the mouse pointer from the starting point to the end, the image will be captured.
- Hereon, you can save the image in any place you want. Click on ‘New’ to continue capturing the screen portions.
- Don’t include unnecessary information when capturing your screen. Carelessness could lead to an unwanted security breach.
When you are done with the screenshot, delete it otherwise the images will pile up occupying unnecessary space on your system, slowing it down.