HTC is one of the flagship smartphone manufacturers around the world and its products are adored by a lot of people. This article highlights how to take a screenshot on some of HTC’s smartphones.
How to Screenshot on HTC Desire?
HTC Desire is one of the flagship smartphones of HTC is popular amongst working professionals. Taking a screenshot on this phone is relatively easy.
- Locate the power button on the top edge of the phone.
- Locate the Volume buttons on the right side of the phone.
- Now keep your index finger over the power button and your thumb over the volume down button.
- Press both the buttons simultaneously. This will end up taking a screenshot.
How to Screenshot on HTC 10?
HTC 10 (https://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-10/howto/capturing-the-phone-screen.html) is a smartphone that was widely adopted by the masses just months after its release. You might fail to take a screenshot on this device on your first try.
- Open the screen of which you wish to take a screenshot.
- Press upon the power button and the volume down button together.
- Hold the two buttons down until the process of taking the screenshot is complete.
- Release the buttons after you hear the snap sound and see the screenshot in the notification bar.
How to Screenshot on HTC M8?
HTC M8 was one of the popular smartphones of 2014 and is still widely in use today. The procedure for taking a screenshot on the device is similar to the HTC desire.
- Locate the power button and the volume down button along the edges of the device.
- Press the power button and volume down button together and then release it.
- It may take you a few tries to get the hang of it as you may end up pressing one the buttons slightly before the other and end up locking your screen.
- Android updates have resulted in newer ways to take a screenshot like dragging three fingers across the screen.
You need to press both the power and the volume down buttons exactly at the same time to take a successful screenshot.
How do I screenshot on my HTC phone?
How can I take a screenshot on my HTC without the power button?
How do you screenshot on a HTC 10?
How do I screenshot on HTC u12?
How do I take a screen shot on my HTC m8?
How do you take a screenshot with an HTC m9?
How do you screenshot on a HTC u11?
- Press and hold POWER and VOLUME DOWN at the same time.
- Open the Notifications panel, and then slide two fingers apart on the Screenshot captured notification.
- Tap Share.
How do you screenshot on an HTC One M7?
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung galaxy m11?
How do I take screenshots?
How do I screenshot on my M11 without power button?
- 1- Go to the screen you want to capture the screen in your Samsung.
- 2- Open the notification bar and select “Capture”.
- 3- The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your phone or tablet Samsung.
Where is screenshot option in Samsung?
Where is screenshot settings?
How do I change screenshot settings on Samsung?
- Head into settings > advanced features > motions and gestures > palm swipe to capture. Make sure this option is toggled on.
- Swipe the side of your hand across the display.
- The screen will be captured, flashing and saving in the “screenshots” album/folder in the gallery.
How do I use Samsung capture?
Does Samsung M21 have screen recording?
How do I screenshot without volume button?
How do you use Palm swipe to capture?
Ads by Google