As we already know, Netflix is a massive streaming service with tons of movies and TV shows to stream online.
Are you new to Netflix and want to learn ways to search deep into the Netflix? We are here for you to guide on the very topicRead aloud the following sections to find out how to search on Netflix.
How to Search in Netflix on Desktop Browser
The following pace will guide you through the ways to use and search on Netflix.
- Lit up your desktop computer and open up and browse.
- On the browser URL, search for Netflix. Or follow along with the URL, Netflix.
- Log in to your account if the prompt asks, in case you have already logged on Netflix, that should be great to start.
On the other hand, if you have multiple account profiles on your Netflix, choose either of your profile.
- Once you are on the Netflix page, you can search for things to watch.
There are one and other different ways you can try to find content on Netflix. Here we have run-down the three different methods in the following parts.
Scroll through to Search On Netflix Homepage
Once you are on the Netflix page, scroll down to the page until you find something to watch. Netflix has divided the home page into various sections, and they are as follows
– Hollywood/Bollywood movies
– Continue watching for (your profile name)
– Trending Now
– US TV shows
– Netflix Originals
– Films Based on Real Life
– US Movies
– Exciting TV shows
– Because you Watched (Other Series Name)
– And finally, Popular on Netflix
Certainly, don’t worry if you can’t see the sections as mentioned on the list. You must be just starting to watch on Netflix, and these things might not only come up. To clarify, the whole record is on your performance basis on Netflix.
Search on Netflix with Drop Down Browse Method
You may be overwhelmed by the contents of this section. The homepage runs down the variety of lists you would not want to stream. This section narrows down the search option on Netflix.
Step 1: On the top bar overlay menu, you can see lists of options. The tabs are categorized as Home, TV shows, Movie List, Latest, and My List. Now go to each of the categories, it narrows our searches further down.
Step 2: And, on the “Genre” drop-down menu, tap on it to see the lists of options to browse on.
On any of the overlay tabs, you can find the following lists of the genre to search on Netflix.
– Reality talk
– Sci-Fi & Fantasy
– Science and Nature
– Us and Similarly, many others
Step 3: Therefore, select the genre of your choice and start watching on Netflix.
Use Search Bar to Search on Netflix
If you know something specific you would like to stream on Netflix, then this search method on Netflix will help you do that.
- On the search bar located at the top corner, click on it.
- Now, on the field, search for a movie title, Genre, Actor/Actress name, and other relevant keywords, then enter.
- After that, this should generate tiles of titles to choose to watch.
Know Ways to search on Netflix App
Android, iOS, and Smart TV apps have the same searching fashion as Netflix browse. With an application downloaded on your device, you should be ready to search on Netflix.
So, open the application and start scrolling through the topics. The search method on any Smart device is similar compared to browsing on the desktop. Go through immense content on genre titles. Also, search for TV shows and movies on the search bar.
How do I find the hidden menu on Netflix?
Why can’t I find movies on Netflix?
How do you search on the Netflix app?
How do I browse all movies on Netflix?
How do I see hidden movies on Netflix?
Where is the search button on Netflix?
- Open Netflix, either by starting the app on your mobile device or streaming device, or by navigating to Netflix.com in a browser.
- At the top of the screen (or at the top of the sidebar on TV apps), tap or click the search icon, shaped like a magnifying glass.
- Type your search.
How do I search for movies?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to google.com or open the Google app .
- Search what to watch . Tip: You can also search for what to watch by streaming service, topic, genre, and more.
- Tap a movie or TV show. All watch options.
- Next to the streaming service you want to use, tap Watch.
How do I clear my Netflix search bar?
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Show advanced settings”:
- This will add more to the page so that you can scroll further. Scroll to where it says Privacy and then click “Clear browsing data”:
- In the popup window, choose a time frame that covers when the problem first started.
- Click “Clear browsing data”.