You can sign into iCloud on any of the iOS-based devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac PCs.
You can use iCloud on a Windows computer as well.
How to Sign into iCloud on iPhone and iPad?
It is easier to sign into iCloud using your iPhone.
- You need to go to the ‘iPhone’s Settings’. The settings icon will be available on your display which is quite in the shape of gear.
- As you open ‘Settings’, you will see an option stating ‘Sign-In’ to your iPhone or if your account is already signed in, it will show the user’s name.
- You need to ‘Sign-Out’ if there is an existing ID there. Then click on the ‘Sign-In’ to your iPhone again.
- You should enter your Apple ID in the ‘Email Text’ box. And go to the ‘Next Screen’.
- You need to enter your ‘Password’ and click on ‘Next’. It will ask for your phone passcode if any, to ‘Sign-In’ on a new device.
How to Sign into iCloud on Windows?
You can use iCloud on your Windows Operating system – https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201391 as well but you have to download iCloud application for Windows first.
- You should restart your system after the installation of iCloud.
- Then you should search for iCloud in your start search and open iCloud which will have a cloud picture as its icon.
- You need to enter the ‘Apple ID’ and ‘Password’ associated with your ID. Then click on the ‘Sign-In’ button.
- Clicking on the ‘Sign-In’ button at the bottom will lead you to sign into your iCloud account.
How to Sign into iCloud on Mac?
Mac is quite suitable for the iCloud. You need to open the Apple menu which will be present on the corner of the screen. As you click on the icon, a dropdown menu will appear.
- You should go to the ‘System Preferences’ option from the dropdown menu, and a new window will open.
- You will have to enter your ‘Apple ID’ credentials on the text box provided and click on the ‘Next’ button, which will lead you to the next window.
- You need to enter the ‘Password’ associated with your Apple ID and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will find the ‘Sign-In’ button on the bottom of the Window. You need to click on the button as you have entered all the credentials to your iCloud account.
- You can simply ‘Sign-In’ to your account through any browser by going to the iCloud website.
- You should have your device passcode as well as iCloud ‘Sign-In’ requires 2-factor authentication.
It is advised not to leave your account signed in, in case you are using any shared device.