Xbox is a very successful gaming effort of Microsoft and its services are available on PC too. Once you buy one and plug it in and run it, you will need to set up your Xbox profile. Creating your Xbox Live account will help you save your preferences, participate in Xbox Live; keep your saved game data to the cloud and many more of it.
- Connecting the Xbox 360 to the Internet
Mostly Xbox 360s are provided with the Ethernet port on the back. Ethernet port can be used to connect your Xbox 360 to the available router or modem you have.
- You need to check the availability of an internet connection.
- After testing your connection network, you need to open the guide menu available in the Dashboard.
- The dashboard menu can be opened using the center button on the Xbox Controller.
- Click on the Setting, and then go for the Network Settings.
- As you have connected it using your cable, check for Wired Network and then Test the Xbox Live Connection.
Wireless connection of Xbox 360 – it is not necessary to have a cable connection, so you connect your Xbox 360 to your wireless network set up at your home instead of connecting it to an Ethernet cable to the router or modem.
- Some of the Xbox 360 models have in-built Wi-Fi feature while some have special Wi-Fi adapter installed.
- You should open the guidelines from the Dashboard by using the Xbox Guide Button which will be the center of the controller.
- You need to open Settings then go for System Settings.
- To establish a wireless connection, select Network Settings.
- The Wireless connection will be in the list available then enter the appropriate password and if your network is not visible, add using your network name and security information.
- Keeping Your Console up to Date
Configuring your network leads to updating all the information including your console.
- This is needed to connect your Xbox 360 to the Xbox Live.
- To keep your Xbox 360 intact, you need to download any update available that pop up on the Xbox Live website as you connect to it.
- Connecting and updating all your Console data will help you to improve the stability and connectivity of your Xbox 360.
Look for any problem – it occurs sometimes when you have any network issues or a bad connection. You need to troubleshoot any problem related to your network or bad connection immediately.
- First of all, check the connection and confirm if the password you provided is correct or not.
- Sometimes, Xbox Live Services are offline, so you have to check for all the available update from the Xbox Live Website.
- The data from the Xbox Live Website will provide you with all the updated information about the Live Network’s availability.
- Sometimes, network issues occur because of the weak signal as your router might be a few rooms away from you.
- This issue can clearly be resolved if you go near the router with the Xbox 360 setup or vice versa, however, it is possible.
- Signing in to Your Xbox Live Account
Using Xbox 360 is also an option to log into your Xbox Live Account. You need to turn on your Xbox 360 and connect it to your console by pressing X button.
- You need to select the Social tab and press RB button to do so.
- Select Sign In or out on the screen and press A from the console.
- You can choose the Guide button from the Xbox 360 Dashboard as well.
- You can enter your details like username and password in the blank details to login into your account.
- If you do not have Xbox Live Account before you can create an account using your Xbox 360 setup.
- To Create an Xbox Live Account Using Xbox 360
Using Xbox 360 is also an option to create your Xbox Live Account. You need to turn on your Xbox 360 and connect it to your console by pressing X button.
- You need to select the Social tab and press RB button to do so.
- Select Sign In or out on the screen and press A from the console. You need to find the option of creating a profile in the far-right side of the menu and press A.
- Enter all the details like location and username and select your avatar and Press A.
- Select Save and exit and press A and Press the Xbox button (X-button) and select Join Xbox Live and press A, so you will be directed to its site.
- You need to fill it up with user details like email address, password, secret question and answer, your date of birth and select done and press A.
- Using Your Microsoft Account Information
As you have your Xbox Live account ready and connected to your Microsoft Account.
- If you do not a Microsoft account then you need to create an account by using Outlook.com or Messenger (Windows Live).
- You can do all the new account set up while continuing the signup process.
- The Microsoft Account does not cost anything, it is free and you can use your previous email ID to create a new one.
- If you do not have an account, you can create one during the sign up the process.
- Enter the Account Information
After you have created a new account, you can enter all the details like your name, age, and security information while creating your account.
- You need to mention your date of birth which will determine if you are eligible for adult content or not.
- Once you have entered your date of birth, it can be altered.
- Purchasing a Gold Membership
This is a good opportunity for gamers who play online games more often against other people.
- Gold membership will provide you with certain discounts on some of the games in the Xbox store and more.
- The Gold membership will be deducted from your account from time to time if you have provided your credit card details.
- It is not compulsory to keep your Gold Subscription card the entire card.
- If you are not comfortable with providing your credit card details, then you can activate your gold membership using activation codes.
- If you do not want to use Gold membership, you can cancel your gold membership anytime you like.
- Game-Tag Details
As you have created your account, you will be assigned with an automatically organized Gamertag, which will be visible as your online name in the Xbox Live Network.
- It is not hard to change your game tag name. As you can change it for free within 30 days of creating it, after 30 days changing the game tag name is chargeable.
- Can find a Dashboard on the right and find Setting Screen.
- You should select Profile option and then go for Edit Profile and then select Gamertag.
- You need to enter now your preferred new Gamertag name which should be up to only 15 characters.
- Xbox Live Network will check if your desired name is available if not, you will be prompted to try again.
- Recover Your Lost Username Or Password
It happens sometimes when we are not able to recall our username and password so we need to reset our password or username using our email address.
- You need to know your Microsoft account information for it.
- You should go for accessing your Xbox Live account, where you can enter your email address and password.
- If you do not have a password, you need to go for the Forgotten your password or reset your password.
- If you are not able to recall your Microsoft Account email address then you need to obtain if using Lost Account Solution then you can enter a new password.
- To Reset the Password Using Xbox 360 Console
If you are not able to login into your Microsoft Account then you need to go for a password reset with your Xbox console.
- You need to select can’t access your account? From the Dashboard profile or Sign in Screen.
- This will end up with a browser window and select your appropriate option of the problem you are facing in signing in.
- You need to enter your Microsoft account information available.
- Have to enter the code to prove you are not a robot.
- You will get an email at your alternate email address and phone number which you must have provided when you created the account.
- It is prefer that if you like playing online you should buy an Xbox Live Gold Membership.
- You should not disclose the details of your Xbox Live profile.
- Windows 10 offers several tests for both apps and games, so you should explore the tests and feedback surveys.
- You need to explore all the concerned surveys so feedbacks help you prioritize.
To create Xbox Live Account is free of cost but you have to pay for gold memberships.
Why can’t I sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360?
How do I change my Xbox Live account on Xbox 360?
- On your Xbox 360 console, go to Social, and then select Sign In or Out.
- Select your profile to sign in.
- Select Continue, and then sign in to the Microsoft account for the new profile.
Is Xbox Live still on 360?
Is Xbox Live free now?
How can I play Xbox Live for free?
Can you play Xbox online without gold?
Is Xbox getting rid of Xbox Live?
Did Xbox Live price go up?
What is the difference between Xbox Live and Xbox Live Gold?
Does game PASS Ultimate include Xbox Live?
What’s the cheapest Xbox Live subscription?
- Reduced Price. 3 Month Xbox Live Gold CDKeys. $27.98. $20.99. View Deal.
- Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Green Man Gaming. $23.99. View Deal.
- Xbox Live Gold: 3 Month Amazon. $24.99. View Deal.
- 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Microsoft US. $24.99. View Deal.
How do I know if I have Xbox Live?
Do I need Xbox Live to play online?
Does warzone need Xbox Live?
How do you connect to Xbox Live?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Set up wireless network.
- Select your wireless network from the list of available networks.
Why does my Xbox say connect to Xbox Live?
Turn off your Xbox One and modem/router, then unplug the network cables from them. Then, inspect the cables to see if there’s any damage that might cause a connection problem. You also want to check if there’s an issue with your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Ads by Google