YouTube is an online video streaming company. Google owns this company. After Google, it has the second-highest number of visitors on the internet. There are many reasons to sign up for a YouTube account. For instance, you want to avoid the hassle of signing in to watch specific videos. Also, you want to create your own YouTube channel to make some money. You can create a personal and business channel. Anyway, the signup process is easy. Let us talk about it.
Sign up for YouTube
As usual, you need to browse YouTube in whatever browser you use. Once you have opened the official website of YouTube, you will see the “Sign in” in the top right corner of your desktop monitor or laptop screen. Click “Sign in” and then click the “Create Account” button. You can either choose “for myself” or “to manage the business.” The choice is yours.
Sign up for YouTube on iPhone
If you are using an iPhone, you must open the YouTube and then click on the profile photo in the top right corner. Next, tap the “Sign in.” Now, tap the “Add Account.” In case you have already signed up for YouTube using your Google account. If you want to make a new account, then, you need to do the following.
- Open the app and tap the profile photo in the top right corner.
- Tap the “Switch Account” button and then tap the “Add account.”
This is it. You can switch to a new account using two easy steps. Next, we will tell you how to sign up for YouTube on Android.
Sign up for YouTube on Android
The procedure on android and iPhone is the same. Here are the steps to sign up for YouTube on an android account.
- Open the app on your android phone.
- Tap your profile image that exists in the top right corner of the mobile screen.
- Tap the “Sign in” button and then tap the “Add account.”
If you want a new YouTube account and switch to it, then you need to follow the steps below. Again, these steps are the same as for the iPhone.
- Open your YouTube app and then tap your profile photo in the top right corner.
- Tap the “Switch Account” and then tap the “Add Account button.”
How to create a YouTube Channel?
When you sign up with your Google account, YouTube will allow you to watch videos, subscribe, like, and comment on different videos posted by various channels. Also, with your Google Account, you can create your YouTube channel. Once you have created the channel, then you can upload videos and make playlists. Here are the steps to create a YouTube channel.
- Using your computer or mobile app or site to sign in to YouTube.
- Try any action such as uploading a video or posting a comment.
- YouTube will prompt you to create a channel.
- Check all details – i.e. your Google account and picture.
- Confirm to create a new YouTube channel.
Creating a YouTube account is useful to watch videos that have set restrictions for unregistered users. Also, you can create a channel and upload videos. You can also monetize your channel once you have fulfilled the requirements.
Is signing up to YouTube free?
Do you need a Google account to sign YouTube?
How do you start a YouTube channel for beginners?
- Sign into YouTube and click on the user icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon to get to your account’s YouTube Settings.
- Click on Create a new channel.
- Then choose “Use a business or other name”
- Add your Brand name and click create.
Is YouTube account and YouTube channel the same?
How do I name my YouTube channel?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Customization. Basic info.
- Click Edit to update your channel name.
- Enter your new channel description.
- Click PUBLISH.
How many YouTube accounts can you have?
Do you pay for YouTube channel?
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Does YouTube pay every month?
Do Youtubers lose money if you skip ads?
Do YouTubers get paid for likes?
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Do YouTubers get paid for comments?
How do I get 4000 free hours on YouTube?
How can I get 4000 hours on my watch?
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
How much is 1 billion YouTube views worth?
Do you get paid when videos go viral?
Ads by Google