Most of the users of Snapchat are young boys and girls. This guide is for Snapchat users, looking to get maximum out of Snapchat with a girl.
We will present you various tips and tools which will help you to enjoy Snapchat girl. So, let’s start the guide.
How to Snapchat a girl
Add her on Snapchat
Open Snapchat and tap on ghost icon on top left of the screen. Then tap on “Add Friends”. If you have her username, you can add by tapping on Username option.
Don’t try to follow her on multiple platforms like Facebook, Instagram or twitter etc. Because it will give a sense of being too hurry.
Send her some natural looking snaps
Here natural means that casual snaps of daily life that can grab attention of your girl friend. Don’t send snap immediately after adding her as a friend, wait for some days and then send snap by skipping one day between.
It will build interest in your friend, and she will wait to hear from you.
Increase frequency of snaps
When you start to know about her behavior and response to your snaps, you can increase frequency of sending snaps to her. Don’t cross the limits because it will turn the things off, however, keep the conservation going on.
Mold your responses according to situation
If she started to response your snaps, then try to smell the environment before making any reply to her. Give her a feel that you are talking with normal person.
Share snaps about what you do, what is important to you.
Don’t ask in causal way
Questions like “How are you, what’s up, what are you doing”, may be ignored by her and won’t get her attention. So, put some colors in your conservation.
Asking “howdy” with a cowboy hat is better than saying “hi! What’s up”.
Set your tone to friendly, joyful and interested.
Comment on her Snapchat stories
Commenting on her stories can be a boost to engage her with yourself. Avoid commenting joke to her stories.
Ask some thing like “I have never seen that cutest cat before”. This is most likely that you will get reply from her.
Add links to your snaps
Adding links to your snap will increase her time spent on your snap and ultimately, attract her towards you.
Use voice and image filters
Applying filters on your voice and images can make you look nice and cute to her.
Enable notifications for Snapchat
Some people turns off receiving notifications from their apps, but if you want to score higher on Snapchat, you must allow notifications from it.
Especially in case of conservation with a girl on Snapchat, you must be notified if any message has been received or not, so that you can respond timely.
So, to enable notifications within the app, do following steps.
- Open Snapchat and login to your account.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on gear icon to open settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap on Enable Notifications, if there are disabled before.
Now, make sure you have given access to notification to this app. For this, go settings>notification settings and find Snapchat. Tap on it and allow notifications from this app.
How do you hit a girl on Snapchat?
How do you keep a girl interested on Snapchat?
- Leave her with a smile. Don’t text her about boring stuff.
- Keep it short. 2-3 sentences should be the longest message you send.
- Communicate one idea. Just focus on one topic at a time.
- Don’t substitute texting for dates or phone calls.
What should I text a girl I like?
- Compliment Her.
- Say Sweet Things to Her.
- Show her your good traits, instead of telling her.
- Feel free to joke with her, but stay away from inappropriate jokes.
- Remember things she tells you about herself (family, job, experiences)
- Don’t rely only on teasing her to keep her attention.
What do you text your crush?
- Ask A Leading Question. Opening the conversation with a question can be a good strategy, but asking something they’ll definitely know the answer to is even better.
- Jog Their Memory.
- Say Something Sweet.
- Bring Up A Shared Interest Or Experience.
- Send An Emoji.
Should I text a girl everyday?
What is the 3 day rule?
How can I impress my crush?
How can I impress my girl crush?
- Don’t ignore her or play hard to get. If she texts you, text back.
- Go out of your way to help her. If she could use a hand with something, offer your assistance!
- Let her talk. The #1 mistake when talking to a girl is focusing on yourself.
- Start an inside joke with her!