Amazon Prime provides unlimited free deliveries that can be on the same day.
It gives you music streaming, unlimited photo storage, and access to a significant library of videosIf the cost is too much, then here is how you can cancel this service.
- Log into your account on Amazon. Then go into the Account and Lists option. On the dropdown menu, select “Your Prime Membership.”
- Along the left sidebar, you will find a link that says, “End Membership and Benefits.” Click on it.
- You’ll be taken to a page that shows the differences that your account will experience with Prime and without it. Choose the “I Do Not Want My Benefits” button, which is the middle option.
- You will receive multiple follow-ups to ensure that you wish to cancel your membership. Continue to click on the cancellation commands to continue this process.
- If you were on a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime, then you will not be charged for your account.
- Customers who cancel a Prime membership without using their benefits could receive a full refund.
- You may be eligible for a partial refund if you cancel in the middle of an annual plan.
- If you are not eligible for a refund, you can tell Amazon to give you a renewal reminder to prevent another charge from occurring. This option is not available if your membership renews in the next 72 hours.
TIP: If you signed up for Amazon Prime through a third-party provider, you would need to contact that organization to cancel your membership instead of following these steps.
How do you cancel your Amazon Prime membership?
Can I suspend Amazon Prime?
Why can’t I cancel my Amazon Prime free trial?
Scroll down to Programs & Features and select Prime. Select Manage Prime Membership from the bottom of the new page. Find and tap on End Trial and Benefits. Select End My Benefits and Continue to Cancel when prompted.
Does ending Prime membership end immediately?
How much is Amazon Prime monthly?
Can I cancel Amazon Prime before trial ends?
How do I cancel my Amazon Prime auto renewal?
- Go to Manage Prime Membership.
- Review the renewal date listed on the left-hand side of the page.
- Turn off your renewal using the link below the renewal date.