Streaming on Twitch has become more comfortable than ever before due to the multiple programs that are available to take your gaming enthusiasm into another level.
With such, your opportunities in live game streaming are unlimited.
How To Stream On Twitch From Xbox
Streaming on Twitch gets popular in each day due to the vast experiences enjoyed by the gaming pros and their fans when streaming game and watching other incredible contents from other streamers. If you are anticipating to stream your games from Xbox, and you aren’t sure on how to Stream Twitch on Xbox, below is the procedure to get you started.
- Install a Twitch app and set up your user profile
Go to your Xbox store, search for the Twitch app, and install it. If you already have a twitch account and you have never streamed from Xbox before, you should use Xbox Live Gamertag account to link your account to Twitch. While using the latter, go to the profile menu on Xbox and select “Join Xbox Live.” Fill the form, view the terms & conditions, and click “Accept.”
- Link your Twitch account with your Xbox user account
Open the Twitch app on Xbox, and you will get a 6-digit code
Login into Twitch through twitch.tv/activate and activate the link between your Xbox Live Gamertag to your Twitch app for streaming.
- Allow everybody to see your stream
To do that, navigate to “Privacy and Online Safety.” After that, go to “Xbox Live Privacy,” locate “View Details and Customize,” then go to “Online status and history” and finally click on “Everybody” to allow everyone to view your stream.
- Allow gameplay streaming
For this case, go to “Settings,” and navigate to “Account” and click on “Privacy and Online Setting.” Choose “Xbox Live Privacy” and go to “View Details and Customize.” Finally, navigate to “Game Content” and click on “Allow.” What’s next?
- Share your content on Kinect
Follow the procedure as it is in step 4 and click on “Allow” for the contents made using Kinect.
- Integrate overlays in your Xbox streams
High looking graphic overlay adds a professional touch to your stream. Since you cannot add the graphic overlay when using the Twitch app on Xbox, you can apply capture cards or other specific software to enhance the graphics.
With all the above steps followed, you’ll enjoy endless fantastic game-streaming experiences on your channel. Moreover, you’ll know how to stream on Twitch on Xbox and help your struggling friends. Below are other tips that you can use to stream on Twitch.
How to Stream on Twitch From Xbox One
Streaming live games from Twitch is making it a prominent place from where many gaming pros go live. If you’re wondering how to do it, the following three steps will help you do it real quick.
- Download and install the free Twitch Xbox One app
Before you start the download process, ensure you have a reliable internet connection, and then follow the procedure below:
- Click on the store tab on the dashboard.
- Next, click on the “Search” icon and type “Twitch.” The Twitch with a purple icon will appear in your search.
- Click on the app icon and get to the official app in the list and click on get to download it.
- The app will download into your phone within “My games and Apps” screen found in your “Guide.”
- Link your Twitch to your Xbox One account
Are you wondering how to do it? Check out from the steps below.
- You should log in into the official Twitch website through your web browser.
- Open the twitch app in your Xbox One account and tap “Login In” tab.
- Use the 6-digit code generated by the Twitch app in the special activation web page and activate your Linkup for Twitch and Xbox One
- Start streaming your game on Twitch from Xbox One
To start streaming, follow the steps below:
- Open the Xbox One game to stream
- Go back to the Xbox One dashboard and open the Twitch app
- Click on “Broadcast” button to reopen the Xbox One and minimize the Twitch window
- Click on the “Broadcast tile” to rename your broadcast.
- Click on the “settings” and check the Kinect and reposition your camera within the screen and keep the Kinect “Auto-zoom.”
- Keep the “Enable Microphone” box marked.
- Keep the “Broadcast Party Chat” option unchecked to stream only your voice during the streaming time.
- Select the quality of your stream by clicking the dropdown menu in “Quality” and click on “Get new recommendations.”
- Click on the B button and go back to the Twitch broadcast menu
- Select “Start broadcasting” and all will be what you wanted. Sounds great? Start the process now.
How To Stream On Twitch On Ps4
Whether you want to share your gaming experience with the world or you want to engage your fans, knowing how to stream on Twitch PS4 offers the best solution for streaming on Twitch at the push of a button. Ready to get started? Well, follow the steps below to get started.
- While in-game, press the “Share” on your PS4 and select “Broadcast gameplay.”
- Select “Twitch” and Sign in.
- Navigate to https://twitch.tv/activate, enter the code on your screen and select OK
- Go back to Twitch and customize your options
- Select “Start Broadcasting,” and you’ll be live. To end the broadcast, click on the option in the “Share” menu and you’ll be good to go.
The above steps simplify the process of how to stream Ps4 on Twitch effortlessly. Ready to start? Well, you are good to go.
How To Stream on Twitch Pc
Do you want to stream your favourite game on PC? It’s very straight forward. Below are the steps of making it happen.
- Set up a Twitch account by going to Twitch.tv and filling up a form at the “Sign Up” option.
- Download and install the OBS software to broadcast your gameplay. While there are many options out there, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a free and open-source app that will offer you great features for free.
- Add your game by pressing on Alt + Tab and click “+” under “sources,” select “Game capture” and click on “OK.” Finally, keep the default setting in the next window and press “OK.”
- Set up your webcam by plugging it in and the clicking “+” in the “Sources” and select “Video Capture” device and choose your webcam from the list and click “OK.” Finally, resize your screen, and you’ll be through with the settings.
- Start the broadcast
How to Stream On Twitch With Obs
Want to stream on Twitch with Open Broadcaster Software? The following steps are essential to get you started with streaming on Twitch with OBS.
- Log in to your Twitch account by clicking twitch.tv
- Navigate to “your avatar” in the top-right pane
- And click “dashboard” and navigate to “channel” under the “setting” key header.
- Click on the “Stream key” and navigate to click “Show stream key” and copy the text.
- Back to OBS, Click on settings and choose stream tab from the menu.
- In the service dropdown box, select Twitch and paste your stream key into the box
- Click “Apply,” and you will be able to stream on twitch with OBS.
How to Stream On Twitch With Xbox One
Streaming on Twitch with Xbox one is pretty easy through the following steps:
- Download and launch your free Twitch app from Xbox Store if you do not have one.
- Select “Log in” and go to http://twitch.tv/activate and enter the codes for activation
- Play your favourite game in Xbox One that you would want to stream.
- Double click the home button, navigate to the Snap menu at the bottom, and choose Twitch.
- Open the switch app and select “Broadcast.”
- Name your broadcast
- Select start broadcast, and you’ll be streaming live.
With the above simple steps, you can quickly learn how to stream Xbox one on twitch and work on it like a pro without necessarily having to enrol for a course.
How To Stream Switch On Twitch
If you are a video game enthusiast and want to stream your Switch on Twitch, you should use a free broadcasting software such as OBS studio to stream since there is no Twitch app on Switch. With such, you can link up your Switch and OBS with Twitch and start streaming. Below are the steps to get you on your mission.
- After installing OBS studio, log in to Twitch official website and got to Dashboard, then Settings, click on Stream key and copy the unique code
- Open the OBS and go to Settings, then navigate to Streaming, then select the Service and finally click on Twitch to paste the activation code in the available field.
- After connecting Twitch to OBS studio, you should import Switch as a media source and integrate it into your OBS studio.
- Click on the “Start Streaming” button in the lower right pane of the OBS studio and enjoy the experience.
With all the tips on how to stream on Twitch, your opportunities of exploring, enjoying, and sharing your expertise with the world becomes endless. With such, you can choose the method that will reliably provide a solution to your problems.