People basically rely on their phones for communication purposes through social media, email, voice and more. So, if the battery of your phone is not working properly, it can lead to a lot of inconveniences. And luckily for you, there are a lot of ways by which you can monitor the health of the battery. So here are some ways to test the battery of a cell phone along with diagnosing and fix the issues of battery that you are experiencing.
Diagnosing Battery of Cellphones – Numerous Apps?
The performance of a battery depends on its RAM and the load that we put on it. So, it is always a good idea to keep in check the load of it.
- Take a look at the apps on your phone in order to diagnose the issues of the battery of the phone.
- A lot of times, the battery life which is very poor is a result of running a lot of intensive apps at once.
- Just like a person gets tired after doing multiple tasks at once.
- If you are running numerous apps simultaneously, you will force your battery to work harder and harder and thus it will die quickly.
- Some apps like the Battery Doctor will allow you to disable those apps (multitasking) which are running in the phones’ background and occasionally syncing the data.
- Many times the applications perform the background tasks and that so without ever alarming the user.
One more way to check the health of the battery of your phone is through the ‘hidden menu’ which is built in.
- Dial “*#*#4636#*#*” on your Android phone and then a “hidden test menu” will be opened, which is designed for some basic troubleshooting.
- And after you will tap the “battery info” option will be revealed which will include details including the power source, voltage, charging status, temperature and charge level.
Native Battery Analyzer
Testing the battery of the phone is also possible other than the very simple diagnostic test which is built-in. Android phones actually come with the well-equipped native analyzer of battery that is used in monitoring the applications which consume the most of the battery power.
- However, this tool is not much powerful as some 3rd party apps that can manage the usage of your application.
- You can find this native analyzer by following these steps go to settings and then open device> battery of your phone.
Our next tool for the battery is the GSam Monitor for the battery which is actually a 3rd party app.
- Setting that can be monitored by you includes app power usage, which is there since you start unplugging your phone, power usage by the time your screen was last on sleep mode, and power usage when your phone was last fully charged.
- The monitor will also tell you which functions of the app can drain most of the battery.
Rounding out the tools of our battery health is the Clean Master.
- This application shines in its ability and adaptability in order to provide user notifications about various aspects of the life of their phone.
- For example, if an application is consuming too much battery life or CPU power, you will receive a notification (subtle).
- This information will let you know when you are using an app that is consuming or reducing the life of your battery.
- Using these types of apps can give you a fair idea of what are the things that are draining your battery, and what you exactly can do in order to fix those issues.
- Monitoring the use of battery ensures that you are not just wasting the precious cycles on some activities which are unwanted.
These tools can help your phones’ battery run strong for years to come.
How do you know when your cell phone battery is going bad?
- You’re Constantly Dying.
- The Phone is Getting Older.
- Charging Cycles Don’t Fully Recharge the Phone.
- The Battery Runs Hot.
- Get it Replaced.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
|*#*#4636#*#*||Display information about Phone, Battery and Usage statistics|
|*#*#7780#*#*||Restting your phone to factory state-Only deletes application data and applications|
|*2767*3855#||It’s a complete wiping of your mobile also it reinstalls the phones firmware|
What is the battery capacity of this phone?
Method number 1.In the field for the phone number, type:*#*#4636#*#* after which we will immediately open the service menu, in which you will need to go to the “Battery Information” tab. It will provide general information about the battery and its condition.
How can I test my battery?
Then use your phone as you normally would for at least a day. After a day, open the app to view information on the health of your battery. You’ll get more accurate information after using the app for weeks or even months.
How do I know my battery capacity?
How long does my battery last?
How many hours does 6000mah battery last?
How do you tell if it’s your battery or alternator?
How many hours does 4000mAh battery last?
Is 6000 mAh battery safe?
Is a 4000mAh battery good?
Which phones last the longest?
|Phone||Battery life score (%)|
|Realme 7 (5G, 128GB)||92|
|Samsung Galaxy A71||91|
|Samsung Galaxy A71 (5G)||89|
|Oppo A52 (64GB)||88|