While most people prefer the shuffle feature present in the premium version of Spotify, here are a few things you can do to turn it off in your devices.
How to Turn off Shuffle Play on Spotify Android?
Most people like to shuffle their music playlist to give them a sense of thrill at not being able to guess the next song on the list. If you don’t like the shuffle or want to turn it off temporarily, here’s what you can do.
- On your Android device navigate to the Spotify app and launch it open to play your favorite song.
- Once the app is open, go to a playlist you want to play from and tap on the song you want to play.
- The process could get tricky if you don’t have an internet connection active at that moment and you don’t have the song downloaded either.
- It’s imperative to note here that the shuffle option is activated only in premium Spotify subscriptions, so you need to be there before you proceed any further.
- As the song is playing, tap on the zig-zag icon illustrating the shuffle of songs. The green color means that the songs are shuffling and the grey means that it is inactive.
How to Turn off Shuffle Play on Spotify without Premium?
If you are a Spotify user trying to turn off shuffle on a free account, here’s what you need to do.
- Go visit the Spotify website or download the app from your app store depending on your OS.
- After completing the Sign-Up process you will be prompted to try the premium version. Go ahead and proceed with the payment option and complete the whole process.
- Now, you will get the advantage of being able to use the shuffle option. Tap on the shuffle icon to enable or disable it accordingly.
How to Turn off Shuffle Play on Spotify iOS?
If you are an iOS user playing songs using the popular music streaming service Spotify instead of Apple Music, you should know how to turn the shuffle on and off, so here’s what you need to do.
- Open up your iOS device meaning your iPhone or iPad, and launch your favorite music streaming service, Spotify – https://www.spotify.com/.
- As you launch the app, you get a variety of playlists showing up on your homepage. Select a playlist from the homepage or go over one you made early on.
- From the playlist, choose to play a song. If the shuffle is already on, the next song playing would be randomly chosen. While many prefer it, you can turn it off thus.
- On the song page tap on the green zig-zag icon that appears illustrating the shuffle going on. Tapping on the icon disables the service and you can listen to the songs in sequence.
- If you want to use the shuffle feature, you need to be a paid member of Spotify.
Try using the shuffle feature before disabling it every time you play a song.
Why is my Spotify stuck on shuffle?
How do I turn off shuffle play on Spotify Iphone?
How do I get my playlist to stop shuffling?
- Tap the song that’s playing at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the Playing Next button. in the lower-right corner.
- Tap the Shuffle button. to turn Shuffle Off.
How do I get my playlist to play in order?
How do I get my Spotify playlist to play in order?
How do I turn off shuffle on Spotify without premium?
Why won’t Spotify play an album in order?
How do you play an album on Spotify without shuffle?
How do I turn off shuffle on Spotify 2021?
- Run the Spotify app on your Android/iOS device.
- Open your playlist and unselect the “Shuffle” button at the top. You have stopped shuffle on Spotify successfully.
- Now your songs playing should be playing in consequence.
Which button is shuffle on Spotify?
What does the shuffle icon look like?
How do I fix shuffle on Spotify?
- Log Out and Restart your Spotify. The first thing you should do when your Spotify shuffle not working very well is to log out of the application.
- Update your Spotify to the Latest Version.
- Sort All Your Tracks by Title.
- Use Spotify Shuffler Site.
Why isn’t Spotify Shuffle actually random?
Is shuffle on Spotify really random?
Does Spotify really give 30 minutes?
Can you skip ads on Spotify?
How do you get 30 minutes uninterrupted listening?
How can I get Spotify Premium for free?
- Open a web browser you often use to download the Spotify Premium free APK file on Android.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ option on your Android.
- Unzip it and open the com.
- After installation, please open the Spotify app and sign in with your free account on Spotify.
Ads by Google