You wake up late for school, so you stuff your mouth with a sandwich Mom has prepared for you, and run faster than Usain Bolt to the school. You finally reach school, sweaty and panting and run to the place where your locker is because you aren’t carrying a pen or a book. There’s hardly one minute left for your class to start, and that’s when you realize you can’t open your locker. Here are a few pointers that might come in handy!
- First, Determine Why You Need to Unlock
In your hurry, you left your locker keys on the dining table back home. That moment of frustration knowing all your efforts to be in class on time went in vain; that is what we’re going to solve today.
- Forgetting the combination to your lock or losing your locker keys is something very common and human. But we have a way around everything.
- Learn how to unlock your school lock and save your time and energy of having to call a teacher or any authority concerned to fix it.
- There can be two kinds of locks in your school; one that has a combination lock to it, and one that needs a key to be unlocked. Let’s take a look at how you can unlock both of these locks.
- These steps will definitely require some patience and practice. Don’t be disheartened if it doesn’t work out well on your first try. You can try starting with simple locks and then further leveling up to complicated locks.
- Be responsible and don’t pick a lock that does not belong to you.
- If You Remember Your Combination and Your Locker has a Combination Lock
This makes everything easier. To clear the dial on your lock, spin it three times. This will prevent a mess when you enter your combination if somebody else had already turned it before you.
- Turn the dial to the right to get the first number of your combination and then turn left till you reach the second number of your combination. Now rotate the dial to the right again, and stop at the third and the last number of your combination.
- Pull your lock firmly till it is removed apart other than the hole. You might want to keep trying to pull the handle until the locker has finally opened.
- Don’t panic if your locker doesn’t open in the first attempt. Try again; it could possibly be that you accidentally the number that is wrong is getting stopped.
- If it doesn’t open after several attempts, seek assistance from your school administrator- it could be that they provided you with the wrong combination of the lock.
- If You Don’t Remember the Combination to Your Lock
- Take your finger and wrap it around the latch of your lock and apply pressure upward. It will pull up a bit if it’s locked. While doing this, spin the lock anti-clockwise until it is locked. Apply some pressure to do this, and don’t worry, your lock will not break by doing so.
- Write down the number that it gets locked at. This is very important and make sure you keep a keen eye to your lock while doing this.
- Repeat this for exactly eleven more times. Out of the twelve results, seven out of the entirety will be among the two digits. Ignore these seven numbers, and continue with the remaining five. Out of these, one wouldn’t end with the same digit. This will be your third number.
- Now use the trial and error method. You just have about a hundred possible combinations left now. This won’t take more than fifteen minutes, so don’t worry. What’s interesting is that your third number actually rules out a lot of possibilities for the second and first numbers of your combination.
- If the third of all the numbers which are: zero (0), four (4), eight (8), twelve (12), sixteen (16), twenty (20), twenty-four (24), twenty-eight (28), thirty-two (32) or thirty –six (36), then these are the possibilities for you.
- 1st Number: zero (0), four (4), eight (8), twelve (12), twenty (20), twenty–four (24), twenty-eight (28), thirty-two (32) or thirty-six (36).
- 2nd Number: zero (0), six (6), ten (10), fourteen (14), eighteen (18), twenty–two (22), twenty–six (26), thirty (30), thirty-four (34) or thirty-eight (38).
- If your 3rd number is one (1), five (5), nine (9), thirteen (13), seventeen (17), twenty-one (21), twenty-five (25), twenty-nine (29), thirty-three (33), or thirty-seven (37) , then these are the possibilities for you.
- 1st Number: one (1), five (5), nine (9), thirteen (13), seventeen (17), twenty-one (21), twenty-five (25), twenty-nine (29), thirty-three (33), or thirty-seven (37).
- 2nd Number: one (1), seven (7), eleven (11), fifteen (15), nineteen (19), twenty-three (23), twenty-seven (27), thirty-one (31), thirty-five (35), or thirty-nine (39).
- If your 3rd number is two(2), six (6), ten (10), fourteen (14), eighteen (18), twenty-two (22), twenty-six (26), thirty (30), thirty-four (34), or thirty-eight (38) then these are the possibilities for you.
- 1st Number: two (2), six (6), ten (10), fourteen (14), eighteen (18), twenty-two (22), twenty-six (26), thirty (30), thirty-four (34), or thirty-eight (38).
- 2nd Number: two (2), eight (8), twelve (12), sixteen (16), twenty (20), twenty-four (24), twenty-eight (28), thirty-two (32), thirty-six (36), or zero (0).
- If your 3rd number is three (3), seven (7), eleven (11), fifteen (15), nineteen (19), twenty-three (23), twenty-seven (27), thirty-one (31), thirty-five (35), or thirty-nine (39) then these are the possibilities for you.
- 1st Number: three (3), seven (7), eleven (11), fifteen (15), nineteen (19), twenty-three (23), twenty-seven (27), thirty-one (31), thirty-five (35), or thirty-nine (39).
- 2nd Number: three (3), nine (9), thirteen (13), seventeen (17), twenty-one (21), twenty-five (25), twenty-nine (29), thirty-three (33), thirty-seven (37), or one (1).
- If Your Locker Needs a Key
- To lock-pick, your school locker, first find something that you can use as a pick. Something that is narrow and has a fat bit at its end would work fine; try something like a nail file.
- To use as a lever, you can use a wire piece that is thin, which is thin enough to go through the keyhole. However, make sure that you don’t use something that will bend if it is slightly stressed.
- Now, put the wire into the lock and place it near the bottom, as much as possible. Don’t forget to leave some space between the wire and the tumbler pins.
- Move the wire to a side as an attempt to force the tumbler to turn and maintain the same pressure.
- While the pressure is being applied to the wire, put in the pick of the lock that you found and try to lift the tumbler pins up. Due to the pressure of the wire, the pins might be varied in terms of how much tight they are fixed to the place.
- Lift the tightest pin first till it clicks into place, followed by the next tightest and then so on.
- After you have got the last of the tumbler pins in place, the pressure that you’re applying on the lever wire would cause the tumbler to turn. This way. Your lock will open with no further hassle without even using a key.
- For lock that keys, you are also unbend one arm by a paperclip with a 45-degree angle at the top of the straightened arm, such that it looks like a hook. Work the paper clip into the lock and voila, after a few turns and pulls, the lock is open! But do it gently such that you don’t break or twist the paperclip lock pick.
- Make sure you don’t scribble down your combination on or anywhere near your locker. This could make it easier for other students to check through your stuff, and to keep unnecessary things in your locker, which can land you in great trouble.
- Make sure that you use the following procedures only responsibly and none of the privacy measures must be broken in the process of unlocking the school lock at all.
How do you open a school lock without the combination?
How do you open a school locker?
How do you unlock a 3 digit combination lock?
How do you open a twist lock?
How do you open a lock without a key?
How do you turn a lock on?
How do you unlock a lock with a paperclip?
How do you unlock a lock with a bobby pin?
What household items can you pick a lock with?
How do you open a locked door with a screwdriver?
What is the easiest way to pick a lock?
How do you pick a lock without a lock pick?
How do you pick a lock without breaking it?
- Insert Tension Wrench into the Bottom of Key Hole and Apply Slight Pressure.
- Insert Pick at Top of Lock.
- While Applying Slight Torque to Your Wrench, Scrub Your Pick Back and Forth in the Key Hole.
- Repeat Until All the Pins Set.
What is the best tool to pick a lock?
How hard is it to pick a lock?
What’s the hardest lock to pick?
In no particular order, here is our list of 5 Most Challenging Locks to Pick.
- Master Lock Speed Dial 1500iD.
- The ASSA Abloy Protec2.
- Evva MCS Gen 2.
- HYT Chain Key Lock.
- Banham M2002.
How do you pick a lock with a lock pick gun?
Ads by Google