A printer is a handy appliance that you have in your house to get hard copies of soft documents.
However, you will face problems with pausingThe reason behind this pausing is not always evident and you want to unpause it quickly.
How to Unpause Printer Brother?
If you are using a Brother printer, its status may appear as paused at times. To clear this, you can follow the following steps.
- First, you need to make sure that the brother printer is on. You should check for the ‘Paper Jammed’ or the ‘Ink Empty’ message on the LCD.
- You should plug in the USB cable of the printer into the USB port of the CPU. The device must be set to default so you should check this in the Control Panel.
- You can find more information here.
Konica Minolta Printer Paused
You must be facing a regular problem of pausing with Konica Minolta printers. You can easily solve this by performing the following steps.
- Open the ‘Devices and Printers’ option under Control Panel. Then Right-click on the name of the printer to assess the queued-up print jobs.
- If you see the ‘Pause Printing’ as checked, click on it. This will uncheck that option and your printer will resume printing.
- In case this is not the case, check if the printer has paper and ensure that it not jammed. You can also try restarting the printer and giving new print orders.
Print Jobs Paused Automatically Windows 10
If you are using Windows 10, there is an easy procedure you can follow to unpause your printer. You can see that networked printers get paused randomly at times. If you click on a resume, the printers work normally and print the document.
- You can go to the print server and right-click on the printer you are using. Click on the Properties option and then select the ‘Advanced Tab’.
- Then click on ‘Print Directly to Printer’. Another way is open services.msc and click on the printer spooler service.
- Then open the ‘General’ option and change the start-up to automatic.
How do I Reset the Paused Printer?
If you see that the printer is paused, just unpause it to start or resume the printing job. First, check the physical connections of the printer and if they’re fine, perform the following steps.
- Go to the Control Panel and find ‘Devices and Printers’. Right-click on the printer and tap ‘See what’s Printing’.
- Then click on the printer tab and uncheck ‘Pause Printing’ from the drop-down menu. ‘Use Printer Offline’ in this menu is the option you should click on if the printer isn’t on pause.
How do I Unpause My HP Printer?
You need to set an HP printer as a default printer to stop it from pausing. You can set it to default manually or install the HP Print and Scan Doctor. If you need more information you can find it here.
- Go to the Control Panel and click on ‘Printers and Scanners’. You need to uncheck the ‘Let Windows Manage My Default Printer’ option.
- Click on your printer’s name and then hit ‘Manage’. Then click on the ‘Set as Default’ option.
- An error or a bug can pause your printer. So, cancel all the print commands but give fresh ones.
- Always go to the ‘Control Panel’ and check that the printing orders are going to the right printer.
- You can double-check all the physical connections between the printer and the CPU and make sure they’re right.
- The printer will show you alerts at times. Your printer will not work if it has no ink or if the paper is jammed.