Most of the people face difficulties to thread a needle. Putting the thread through the eye of the needle is the most difficult task for them. A needle threader is a device to make ease their easier to pass the thread through the eye.
Best Needle Threader
There are so many small scale industries related to fabrics. They need quick and accurate work on the fabrics to make them ready for the market. Mostly the people who are engaged with embroidery use the needle threader to thread the needles. They need various types of equipment to work fast. The best needle threader has a flat and thin hook in it. This flat hook helps the user to pass the thread through the eye of the needle easily. The most common needle threader available in the market is the diamond-shaped flexible thin wire along with a coin-shaped handle made of wood or metal or plastic.
How to Thread a Needle without a Threader?
Most of the women don’t use needle threaders for their domestic usage. The elderly women of the family still can thread a needle easily only with their hand-eye coordination. Though it is a matter of deep concentration and sharp eye-sight, still threading a needle is not that much difficult. You just have to follow the under-written steps for it.
- Firstly you need to hold the thread with your thumb and index finger of your right hand. You need to leave a little part of the thread outside the grip of these two fingers.
- You can make the tip of the thread a bit pointed with the pressure of these two fingers. Now you need to hold the needle firmly with the opposite hand leaving the eye of it.
- Then put the pointed tip of the thread on the eye of the needle and put a little pressure so that it passes through the eye. A little practice and concentration will do the rest of the work to thread the needle successfully.
Needle Threader for Small Eye Needles
Most professional workers need needles with small eyes. In any pack of the needle of different sizes, you will find small eye thin needles for the tiniest sewing. But threading a small eye needle is one of the most difficult jobs for those who don’t have a practice of it. But if you are having the proper type of threader for it, then you don’t have to worry about it.
The diamond shape made of the fine wire has to be put into the eye of the threader. Then you have to put the thread through the diamond-shaped wire and make a loop of it. Now hold the tails of the thread firmly with your fingers and pull the threader back from the eye of the needle. Your thread is through. This is how you can thread a small-eyed needle easily. The threader for the smaller eye needles is very flexible and soft so that the eye doesn’t get damaged.
How to Thread a Needle with a Threader?
- Insert the wire into the eye of the needle. Thread the wire and make a loop of the thread.
- Pull the threader and bring it out from the eye of the needle. Now knot the ends of the thread and start sewing your things.
How to Fix a Needle Threader?
There may be problems in the needle threader you use it time and again. The loop of the wire may get damaged. So you have to make sure that the wire loop doesn’t change its shape. If it happens, you can hold it with forceps and bring it back in size.
- Put the diamond shape made with wire into the eye of the needle.
- Put the thread through it and make a loop of it.
- Drag the threader out of the eye to get the thread through the eye of the needle.
How do you thread a needle with a needle threader?
How do you use a 3 in 1 needle threader?
How do you use a steel hook needle threader?
How do you use a hand threader?
What is a needle threader called?
What is the easiest way to thread a needle?
How do you add thread to a needle?
How do you get thick thread through a small needle?
How do you thread a needle you can’t see?
Why is threading a needle so hard?
How do you thread a needle without a needle threader?
How do you make a homemade needle threader?
What can I use instead of a needle threader?
- Step 1: Gather Materials.
- Step 2: Strip Wire to Provide Several Strands of Individual Wire.
- Step 3: Cut a Shape Out of the Pepsi Can As the Holder.
- Step 4: Form Wire by Bending in Half, Then Pulling With the Needle Itself.
- Step 5: Place Thread Through “Eye” Formed by Doubled Wire.