Spotify is a popular service that allows to stream music from libraries. It is loaded with old as well as new songs. In this guide you will learn how to use Spotify.
How to use Spotify on Windows and Mac PC
Spotify can be used both on browser and Windows app. These steps are browser based; however, Spotify app guide is given below.
- Open browser and enter URL https://www.spotify.com/.
- This will open Spotify Homepage. Click on Get Spotify Free.
- Fill all the fields on Signup Form (you can also connect your Facebook account).
- Prove that you are not a robot by checking ‘I am not a robot’ box and click on Signup.
- If you are on Desktop browser, clicking on Signup will download a file.
- Open the downloaded file, and login to the Spotify.
Spotify Homepage will provide you popular playlists, suggested artists, new music, and several options related to the media type.
Spotify Library is a place where you can download music for offline use in the Downloads section. It also has other options like playing our local music through Spotify, Albums, Artists, Songs and Stations.
Spotify Radio option on the left side, allows to search and play the music according to your liked genres, artists or albums.
Spotify Search on the top of the window, is facility to search music with respect to the artists, genres, playlists and albums. You can also search friend’s podcasts and usernames here.
To Save Song click on song and then on save to save the song to Desktop or playlist.
Playlists section is located on the left side of the windows, click New Playlist to start a new playlist, it will ask to enter the name of the playlist, specify the name and click on create. Now to add songs to playlist, right-click on any song and click on add to playlist and select the playlist name to which you want to add the song. To play the playlist, select it and click on Play button. It will play the playlist songs before moving to another genres.
How to use Spotify on Android and iPhone
Tap the Spotify app and login, you will be redirected to homepage, where you can use the following features of Spotify.
Searching a song, genre, artist or album is accessed through a search bar.
Playing a song is very simple, just tap the song and tap the play symbol. Tap the Shuffle Play button of you are going to play like album or artist tracks.
Library option is placed on the bottom right corner of the app, contains the artists, genres, playlists, songs, podcasts etc.
New Playlist can be created within the playlist section, tap on create playlist and enter the name of the playlist.
Add music to playlist, by tapping on it, and then select add to playlist.
Download music for offline use by tapping the playlist and then inside this playlist, switch the download button to on.
Download Podcasts by tapping podcast and switching the download button to on.
Offline Mode can be turned on in Home>Settings>Playback and switching offline on.
Download with mobile data by setting the option Home>Settings>Music Quality> under download, switch download with mobile data on.
How to use Spotify windows App
Spotify app is available on windows 10, it is very interactive to use Spotify through this app. Below are the steps to download, install it.
- Download Spotify app from Microsoft Store via this link. Or open Microsoft Store in your windows and search for Spotify Music, and click on Install.
- Once the app is installed, open the app.
- If you were not logged in, it will prompt to Login.
- Enter the username and Password and click on Login. There is also an option Login with Facebook available for the users who has connected their Facebook account with Spotify.
How to Create a new account in Spotify windows app
- Once you have downloaded Spotify Music app by following the above steps, open it.
- On the welcome screen, click on Signup for free.
- Fill all the fields on the signup form, you can also signup using your Facebook account.
How do you use Spotify for beginners?
How do you use Spotify step by step?
How do you play songs on Spotify?
Is Spotify free really free?
How do you start a party on Spotify mobile?
- Share with any social or messaging app listed.
- Choose Copy Link to send your own way.
- Show them a Spotify code which they can scan to join.
Do you need Spotify Premium for listening party?
Can 2 people listen to Spotify at the same time?
How can I get Spotify Premium for free?
- Open a web browser you often use to download the Spotify Premium free APK file on Android.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ option on your Android.
- Unzip it and open the com.
- After installation, please open the Spotify app and sign in with your free account on Spotify.
Is Spotify premium worth?
Is Spotify ++ safe to use?
- Google “Spotify Premium apk 2021“, and download the best-commented and latest version on your Android smartphone.
- If you downloaded a Zip file, just extract it first.
- Open this new Spotify Premium app and sign in, and you’ll find you have access to all premium features.