Uber offers promotions based on events, seasons, and country and city-specific offer too. Here are ways you can avail them, and apply them without making them invalid.
Use Uber Promo Code for First Ride
To make use of Uber promo codes, you need to have a functional app in the first place. Also, you can start with this Uber help article on this topic.
- To begin with, you must have your Uber app for phone downloaded and installed from the App Store if your iOS device likes iPhone, and from Play Store if you own an Android device.
- Applying the ‘Promo Codes’ is simple, but can also be tricky. At times, you can lapse them quite without knowing why and how it happened. So, read the terms and conditions carefully before applying them.
- To apply the first ride promo code, open the app. Click on the menu which is the three horizontal bars or the hamburger icon on the top-left corner of the main screen.
- In the list, you can find promotions, and there you can click ‘Add Promo Code’. The ‘First Ride Code’ has to be entered, and then click on ‘Apply’.
Are Uber Promo Codes Applied Automatically?
When you share your invite codes with friends to earn Uber cash, you can find them by tapping on free rides from your app menu to view the invite code. After they have finished their first ride, you will get the discount to your account.
- These first ride coupons are mostly applied. The valid promo codes are automatically applied in the reverse order.
- Here is an Uber article that explains the same in some detail.
- All promo codes that you have gathered in your account are eligible for this. And, you cannot toggle them off according to their ‘Promotions & Credits’ terms and conditions.
Apply Uber Promo Code to Ride
If you are using Uber on the computer via the web browser, you can also login to your account using the phone number. Here (https://auth.uber.com/login/session) is the authentication page for the same.
- First, you have to put your phone number, and click on the forward arrow or just press enter.
- You are given an OTP, which will be sent to your phone number. It is a 4-digit code.
- Once you enter that, you will need to put the password and log in. Then, you can book rides as you wish to.
- The process of applying promo codes is the same, despite the nature of use. They are tucked under promotions where you can manually ‘Add Promo Code’ and enter the code, and then apply.
- This is for all the codes that you get manually such as events sponsored by Uber and so on, where you can get free or discounted rides.
- In some cases, the first ride is automatically free and the promo code is applied, in which case, you cannot toggle it off. Else, it will lapse anyway.
On the web, there is the ‘m.uber.com’ is the website to log into when you want to use the web application.
Why I Cannot apply Uber promo code?
How do I get $20 off first Uber ride?
- Open the mobile app on your Android or iPhone.
- Click on three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the app.
- Click the Payment section.
- Scroll down to Promotions and tap Add Promo/Gift Code.
- Enter the SKSAVE20 discount code.
- Request your Uber ride and $20 will be discounted from your fare.
How do I check my uber promo code?
- Select YOUR TRIPS from the app menu.
- Select the trip you wish to check.
- Select RECEIPTS.
- View amount under DISCOUNTS.
Does Uber take promo codes?
How can I get free promo codes for Uber?
- All you need to do to get your Uber first ride free is enter the Uber Promo Code: R2VUCAYHUE into your Uber app.
- No problem.
- Uber Coupon Code: R2VUCAYHUE.
How do I get my free 2020 Uber?
How do you get a discount on Uber?
- Pay using Paytm wallet and get 50% cashback on Uber rides.
- Get up to Rs 50 instant discount on 3 rides.
- Maximum Cashback amount per ride will be Rs 50 only.
- Minimum booking amount is not required to avail the offer.
How can I get cheaper Uber?
- Sign up for both Uber and Lyft.
- Avoid Surge and Prime Time pricing.
- Get free rides.
- Try out a ridesharing subscription plan.
- Consider sharing your ride.
Are LYFT’s cheaper than Uber?
Uber’s cost per minute was 22 cents higher than Lyft’s, but Lyft’s cost per mile was five cents less than Uber’s.
What time of day is uber cheapest?
Why is LYFT so expensive now 2020?
The company can implement higher prices for rides during periods of high traffic in a basic supply-and-demand situation. Both Uber and Lyft notify customers at the time of making the reservation if there will be a surge price in effect. Lyft is headed by CEO and co-founder Logan Green.
What is the cheapest Rideshare?
Is LYFT more expensive at night?
Can you pay LYFT with cash?
Why LYFT is cheaper than Uber?
What is the cheapest driving service?
- Lyft. This is exactly like Uber.
- Sidecar. Though it’s only available in 10 U.S. markets so far, Sidecar claims to offer the cheapest prices of any service.
- Curb. The service formerly known as Taxi Magic is live in 60 cities with roughly 35,000 cars.