There are numerous ways to watch movies on iTunes that you will want to know about.
You can purchase thousands of different movies through this software, and doing so is incredibly easyIn this article you will learn how to watch movies on iTunes through your computer or mobile device.
- On iPhone or iPad
If you want to watch movies on iTunes through your iPhone, iPad or even iPod Touch, you will need to follow these steps.
- Load up iTunes and use the search function to find the movie you want to watch and tap it to navigate to its product page.
- Tap on the Buy price. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID credentials. Simply enter your username and password. You also have the option of using Face ID or Touch ID.
- Tap the Download button to download the video right to your device. You can also tap the Not Now option to download it later. The little cloud icon with the downward pointing arrow is the download button.
- When you are ready to play the video, simply press the rectangular play button.
- On Your Computer
You can also watch movies through iTunes on your Mac or PC computer. You can do so by following these steps.
- Open up iTunes on your computer and go to Movies from the main menu, which is located in the top left corner. Select the Store option at the top and search for the movie you want to watch.
- Click on the movie that you want to watch to navigate to the product page.
- Click on the Buy price. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Once you have signed into your account, you can select the Watch Now or Watch Later option. If you are ready to watch the movie now, just click the download cloud icon with the down arrow.
- When the movie is finished downloading, you can click the rectangle play icon to start it.
- Apple TV
You will be able to watch movies on iTunes through your Apple TV if you have one.
- Choose the movie you want to watch and navigate to its product page.
- Choose the buy price and sign in.
Play the video by simply selecting the rectangle play button. It will be available in your library to play whenever you want.