What are the advantages of a ring?
A network server is not needed to control network connectivity between each workstation. Data can transfer between workstations at high speeds. Additional workstations can be added without impacting performance of the network.
What are some advantages and disadvantages of ring topology?
|Slow Activity Rate
|Fidelity of network
|Need for Hardiness
What are the advantages and disadvantages of star topology and ring topology?
|Highly scalable network
|High dependency on the central device
|Centralized network management
|Requires additional equipment
What are the advantages of ring topology over the bus topology?
It has better performance than bus topology, even when the nodes are increased. Ring network can handle high volume of nodes in a network (Robust). It can handle heavy traffic as compared to bus topology due to Token passing principal.
What are the advantages of token with ring passing approach?
What are the advantages of topology?
What are the advantages of a star topology?
Easy to install and wire. No disruptions to the network when connecting or removing devices. Easy to detect faults and to remove parts.
What are the 3 advantages of a tree topology?
The other nodes in a network are not affected, if one of their nodes get damaged or not working. Tree topology provides easy maintenance and easy fault identification can be done. A callable topology. Leaf nodes can hold more nodes.
What are 2 advantages of a bus topology?
It works very efficient well when there is a small network. Length of cable required is less than a star topology. It is easy to connect or remove devices in this network without affecting any other device. Very cost-effective as compared to other network topology i.e. mesh and star.
What are the advantages of networks?
- It enhances communication and availability of information. …
- It allows for more convenient resource sharing. …
- It makes file sharing easier. …
- It is highly flexible. …
- It is an inexpensive system. …
- It increases cost efficiency. …
- It boosts storage capacity.
What is advantage and disadvantage of mesh topology?
|Almost impossible to take down
|Easy to add new devices
|Difficult to set up initially
|Scalability is simple
|Costly compared to others
|Adding new devices does not affect the network
|the risk of redundant connections
What is the advantage of bus?
What is ring and bus topology in computer networking write its advantages and disadvantages?
What are advantages of rail transport?
- Rail transport can be cost effective. …
- Shipping via train is more environmentally friendly. …
- Trains are capable of hauling large loads. …
- Railways are reliable. …
- Rail freight can be efficient. …
- Rail options provide you with access to capacity.
What is the advantages of bus and train travel?
What are the advantages of Travelling by boat?
- SMOOTH SAILING. When you compare sea transport to other modes of transit, shipment by the sea offers smoother movement for your personal belongings. …
- LARGER VOLUME. Shipping by sea means you’ll likely purchase a container for your goods. …
- SAFE TRAVELS. …
- ENVIRONMENTAL. …
What are the advantages of railways class 10th?
What are the advantages of railways mention any five?
What are the advantages of railways Class 7?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of railways class 10th?
Ads by Google