- Withdraw Money from PayPal to Bank Account Online
- You should log in to your PayPal account using this link https://www.paypal.com/us/signin. Type in your login details (email and password).
- At the top bar of your PayPal account, click Wallet.
- On the wallet page, select Transfer Funds to withdraw money to your bank account.
- You should select where you are withdrawing the amount from.
- Next, select the account number you want to receive the amount.
- You will get a prompt to input the amount of money you want to withdraw. You should notice where the decimal that separates the cents and full numbers is placed before clicking next.
- Click Continue after filling the required amount.
- Review all your details and confirm they are all correct.
- Finally, click Transfer to send the payment.
- Withdraw money from PayPal to Bank Using iPhone or Android App
- From your home screen, locate the PayPal icon and tap to launch it.
- After that, tap on the blue “Login” button located to the left bottom corner of the screen.
- Type in your email and password in the field provided and then tap on the “Log In” button. If your mobile device accepts Touch ID, then you can scan a fingerprint and use it to log in instead.
- Next, tap on the “Manage Balance” tab located on the upper part of the page. It is the tab that shows your current balance.
- Tap on the “Transfer money” option located on the lower-left corner of your mobile screen. If you have a balance of less than $1, you will not find this option as your balance is below the minimum withdrawal amount.
- After that, go ahead and select the bank account you’d like to withdraw money to and tap on the “Next” at the lower part of the screen.
Note: If you make a money transfer in PayPal later than 7 pm, during the weekend, or public holiday, the process may take a bit longer than the standard time. Therefore, you want quick money, avoid initiating a transaction during the mentioned days.
- Key-in the amount you’d wish to withdraw from PayPal. Ensure the amount indicated is more than $1.
- After that, tap the blue “Next” tab found on the lower part of the screen.
- Lastly, tap on the “Transfer” button positioned on the lower part of the screen. Doing so will transfer the amount of money that you have selected from your PayPal account to your bank account. If you submit the transfer request before 7 pm (ET), the transfer may take place within 48hours but can take longer depending on other factors such as holidays and transaction verification process.
- Withdraw Money from PayPal to Local Bank Using Payoneer
- Make sure you have a valid PayPal account (Premium or personal) to avoid withdrawal and sending limits. Note that you must have a PayPal account to use this procedure. Also, you should get your account verified for you to withdraw large amounts of money from PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, navigate to www.PayPal.com to open a new account.
- After getting your PayPal account set ready, you should now make an application for your Payoneer Debit card. Payoneer Inc issues this prepaid MasterCard®. Your debit card will be sent to you via Post Office once your application is reviewed and approved. You will get a virtual US account that will help you to withdraw payments from the PayPal account.
- Get your PayPal account linked to Payoneer. If you want to make seamless withdrawals from your PayPal account to a selected bank account, you should get the two accounts linked. You can do this by adding your virtual US bank account details received from Payoneer to the PayPal account under the bank accounts list. The necessary information includes the name of your virtual US bank, your routing number, and account number. In case you encounter a problem.
- Get your MasterCard® activated. You can do this by login into the Payoneer website once you have received your debit card and adding your MasterCard® number. After that, create your desired PIN that you’ll be using to withdraw money from ATM. When the process is successful, a confirmation message will appear, notifying you that your card is now ready.
- After that, send your employer or your clients your PayPal email address through which they can make payments. When you receive the cash into your PayPal account, proceed to step 6.
- Log in to your PayPal account to withdraw your funds from PayPal to Payoneer. To initiate a withdrawal:
- Click or tap on the withdrawal tab located on the upper part of the screen.
- Select your virtual US bank.
- After that, enter and verify the amount you’d wish to transfer and select submit. After submission of your money transfer request, the amount of money will automatically get to your Payoneer debit card within 48-120 hours with a 1% transaction fee charged.
- When you receive your money into your Payoneer account, it’s now time to withdraw the funds from a money-dispensing machine. Take your Payoneer debit card, and head to any MasterCard® branded ATM. On the ATM, select your language, enter your PIN, followed by the amount of money you’d wish to withdraw in your local currency. Remember to take your ATM receipt to reduce the chances of falling into the hands of fraudsters. Enjoy your money.
- Withdraw Money from PayPal to M-Pesa Account (Kenya)
- To get started, ensure you have a PayPal account. If you don’t have one, you needn’t worry. All you should do is head to the PayPal Sign Up page and create one free of charge using your email address.
- Link your PayPal to M-Pesa through the following steps.
- Go to PayPal and M-Pesa website.
- Log in with your PayPal email address and a correct password.
- Enter your M-Pesa mobile number. You are doing that prompts a confirmation code to be sent to your phone.
- Retrieve the code sent to you via a text message and enter it in the field provided.
- Hit on the “Enter button,” and you should be done with the linking of the two accounts.
- To withdraw your money from PayPal to M-Pesa, navigate back to PayPal homepage, and select “Withdraw from PayPal.” By doing that, you should see your current PayPal balance in the US dollar.
- Enter the Amount you’d wish to withdraw and then select the blue “Withdraw” button. You will see the amount to be received in your account in the US dollar converted into Kenyan shillings and an estimated time taken displayed in a circular icon located on the right side of the screen.
- Select the blue “Confirm” button located on the lower-left of the window to complete the construction. You can now enjoy your money locally.
- Withdraw Money from PayPal to FNB Account (South Africa)
- Before beginning this process of withdrawing the money from your PayPal, ensure you have a functional PayPal account. If you don’t have one follow the steps below to create one.
- Head to the Sign Up page on PayPal’s official website.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button and choose the type of account that you’d wish to have and then create an account.
- Verify your PayPal by linking the account to your local banks.
- Register Online banking with FNB through the following steps.
- Head to the FNB official website.
- Locate the “Register” button on the upper part of the screen near the white “Username” text field.
- Click on the “PayPal for non-FNB customers” button and select the type of account such as “For Me” or “For My Business”.
- Select “I do not bank with FNB” if you do not have an account with FNB. If you have an account, all you should do is to register for FNB Online Banking account.
- Provide the necessary information in the fields provided and then create a User ID as well as the password that you will be using in the future.
- Link the FNB account to your PayPal account. If you want to do that, follow the steps below.
- Head to the FNB account official page and log in to your account using your username and t password.
- On your account dashboard, select the “Forex” option
- After that, click on the “PayPal Services” option.
- From the list that appears, select the “Link you PayPal” option.
- Input relevant information in the fields provided.
- Withdraw your money from PayPal to the FNB account.
- Head to the FNB official website and use your login details to get to your account’s homepage.
- Select “Forex” and then “PayPal Services”.
- After that, select the “Withdraw from PayPal” button and then choose the amount of money that you’d wish to transfer in the US dollar from your PayPal account to the FNB account. After that, confirm the amount you should receive in Rands, the exchange rate, and the terms & conditions of your transaction.
- You will get redirected to PayPal’s website to review the amount that you’d wish to transfer from PayPal to your FNB account.
- Once through with that step, you will be taken back to the FNB website to complete the processing of your request. Your money will take 3-6 business days to reflect in your FNB account. And that’s pretty much about it.
- Withdraw Money from PayPal to GCash Account (Philippines)
- Download the GCash application from Google Play Store for Android Phone, or Apple App Store for iPhone.
- Register with your necessary information such as names, your occupation, and your address.
- Authorize GCash to transfer money from PayPal on your behalf using the following steps.
- Select “My Account” and then select the PayPal option.
- Type in your PayPal email address when prompted and tap on the “Proceed” button. Doing that takes you to the PayPal official website.
- Enter your PayPal password and hit the “Authorize” button. Having done that, you will receive an email confirming your GCash authorization.
- Withdraw money from PayPal from GCash. To do that, follow the steps below.
- In your GCash account, tap on the “Cash In”.
- Select “Remittance” from the options at the fund on the upper part of the screen.
- Next, select “PayPal.” If you didn’t link up PayPal and GCash before, then this process may not work.
- Enter the amount you’d wish to withdraw from your PayPal account. If you’d want to use a different currency apart from the default US Dollars, tick the appropriate money that you’re withdrawing.
- Lastly, tap on the “Confirm” button, and you’ll be good to go.
- Withdraw Money from PayPal to Paymaya Account (Philippines)
- Ensure you have an active PayPal account before thinking of anything else. If you don’t have a PayPal account, create one using the steps below.
- Navigate to the PayPal official website and hit on the “Sign Up” button located on the top right of the page.
- Select on the “Receive payments with PayPal” option.
- Type in your email address and provide other relevant information needed in the appropriate fields. Having done that, your PayPal account will be set, and you will now be able to receive a minimum of PHP 500 into your account.
- After that, link PayMaya Card to your PayPal account. You can do that through the following steps.
- Log in to your PayPal account and head to “Balance”.
- Select the “Add Card” option from the dropdown menu.
- Fill up the form with the correct details that are consistent with those you provided in your PayMaya account.
- When you tap on the “Add Card,” the $1 authentication fee will be deducted, but it will be reimbursed later.
- Ensure your PayMaya account is loaded with at least P100 for verification.
- Withdraw funds from PayPal to PayMaya. To do that, follow the steps below.
- In your PayPal account, tap on the “Transfer money” option. You should have at least P500, which is the minimum withdrawal amount on PayPal.
- Follow the on-screen guide to transfer funds to your PayMaya account.
- Wait for your funds to reflect in your PayMaya account within 2-4 business days.
How do I withdraw money from PayPal Philippines?
How can I withdraw money from PayPal without a bank account?
How can I withdraw money from PayPal without bank account in UAE?
How can I transfer money from PayPal to bank account in Dubai?
Can I withdraw money from PayPal in Dubai?
Does PayPal need a bank account?
Is PayPal legal in Dubai?
Is using PayPal free?
What are the disadvantages of using PayPal?
- You lose your Section 75 rights.
- PayPal charges you to receive money.
- PayPal often freezes a user’s account.
- PayPal may hold on to your money.
Why is PayPal charging me a fee?
Is PayPal worth having?
Why you should never use PayPal?
Is PayPal safer than debit card?
Paying with your debit card through PayPal is safer than just using your debit card. Merchants (as well as hackers, thieves, and employees) only see your email address—your PayPal username—and some personal information when you use PayPal.
Should I use PayPal or credit card?
Can I get scammed with PayPal?
Is paying by PayPal safe?
What’s the advantage of using PayPal?
Make purchases, transfer money and pay bills right from your linked credit, debit or other payment accounts. Just choose the payment method you want to use when you check out. It’s easy to link multiple payment methods to PayPal.