Etsy is a popular website that sells handmade and customized items that small businesses and individuals make. After buying something from Etsy, you can leave a review on the site. This helps other people form an opinion when they read your review on Etsy.
Etsy Reviews Fake
Sometimes, some sellers may use unfair means to boost sales by posting fake reviews about their products. Fake reviews are not allowed as per Etsy’s contract. Still, some people do this.
- A shop owner may pay for your product and ask you to leave a fake review. A shop owner may coerce you into posting a fake good review.
- If you know that a shop owner is generating fake reviews, you can report that shop for abuse. There is a ‘Report Abuse’ option on the profile of each shop that you can click on.
How to Hide Reviews on Etsy?
As a seller on Etsy, you may face a problem where people leave unwarranted bad reviews about your product. In such a case, you can’t delete a review on Etsy but you can hide it.
- When people leave photos with the reviews that they put up, you can hide that photo. There is a ‘Hide this Photo from Buyers’ option below every photo and you can click on it.
- You can also hit the ‘Report this Review’ that is below every review. Only use this option of the review is against Etsy policies.
How to Leave Feedback on Etsy for Buyer?
Sellers leaving feedback for buyers are important for the community and you must also do this. Leaving feedback facilitates trust among buyers and sellers.
- After receiving the payment, you can leave feedback for the buyer. You can even leave it after the buyer gets the product or after you send it.
- Click on ‘Your Account’ and then click on the feedback option. You will see all your transactions there.
- From there, choose the one that you want to leave feedback for. Then choose any one option from positive, negative, and neutral.
How to Edit a Review on Etsy?
Your opinion about a product may change over time. Etsy understands this and hence you can edit your review later if you want. You can edit both the text and the star rating as per Etsy.
- Visit the website and click on ‘You’. Then click on ‘Purchases and Reviews’ and find the order whose review you want to edit.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Edit Review’ of that order. Then you can change and rating or the text of that review.
- However, if your review was 3 stars or lower and the seller responds, then you can’t change that review.
Link to Etsy Reviews
As a seller, the reviews that people leave will increase your credibility and help you get more sales. You can get more information on how to check your reviews here.
- First, go to the shop manager and then click on your shop name which will appear under sales channels. Then scroll down until you see the section titled ‘Reviews’.
- Here you can see all the reviews left for your shop. You can even respond to reviews that are 3 stars or below 3 stars. Your overall rating is the average of all ratings in the last 12 months.
How to Leave Etsy Review without Writing?
Leaving reviews can be a tedious task especially if you are a frequent shopper from Etsy. Luckily, you don’t have to leave lengthy text reviews for buyers on Etsy.
- If you don’t want to type a text, you can just leave a star rating on Etsy. This may come as news for some people since the website does not allow this.
- If you are using the mobile app, you can just leave a star rating without any text. The ‘Sell on Etsy’ app does not allow this but the normal Etsy app
- Always leave authentic and true feedback for the buyers whenever you buy something from Etsy.
- Try to attach a photo with the review so that people can see how the product really looks.
- Make sure that your reviews don’t violate any of Etsy’s policies or they will be pulled down.
- As a seller, encourage your buyers to leave reviews and respond well to reviews under 3 stars.
How do I leave feedback for a buyer on Etsy?
Can a guest write a review on Etsy?
Can I write a review on Etsy without buying?
How do I leave a review?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Find the review that violates Google’s review policies.
- Next to the review, tap More. Report review.
- Select the reason you want to report the review. If you select Not helpful, the review isn’t reported.
How do you write a good review example?
- Detailed, Specific, and Honest. A useful review includes enough detail to give others a feel for what happened.
- Calls-Out Stellar Customer Service.
- Provides Constructive Criticism.
- Features Images.
How do you start writing a review?
- Begin with a brief summary of the book.
- Pick out the most important aspects of the book.
- Include brief quotes as examples.
- Write a conclusion that summarises everything.
- Find similar books.
- Give it a star rating.
What are some examples of positive feedback?
What are some examples of positive feedback to manager?
- Display a good understanding of employees’ roles.
- Open and relate well with the employees.
- Demonstrate confidence in himself and others.
- Influential and encourages better performance.
- Friendly but Assume strong leadership skills when needed.
What are some examples of constructive feedback?
What are some examples of positive feedback for teachers?
- “Thank you for your hard work in supporting my son / daughter as they develop.
- “With your guidance, our son / daughter has developed into a confident and capable child.
- “Your expertise in teaching has put our minds at ease.
How do you write remarks for weak students?
How do you write positive comment?
How do you write a reading comment?
- Word skills • Read all the words correctly. • Read familiar words independently. • Found some words difficult.
- Comprehension • Understood the story well. • Good discussion about events in the story. • Retold the story in detail.
- Attitude and interest • Read eagerly. • Enjoyed the story because …… •