Credit cards reduce half the hassle of money carrying and processing and makes transactions an easy process.
Chase Credit Cards add a bit more to it and instead of merely allowing you to transact cashless, gives you added benefitsThese benefits are given by Chase bank and the cards they provide, need activation.
How to Get a Chase Credit Card?
Card payments are an easy process but what if they offer more? Chase offers cards on VISA, MasterCard, Travel, Student Cards, etc. One can choose whichever he wants.
- Apply for a card online. Choose which ever is suitable and click “Apply Now here – https://creditcards.chase.com/all-credit-cards”.
- If not online then, in papers fill the application forms and one then has to simply mail them.
- In return, the bank will mail you the card which you have applied for. Activate the card and use it to gain rewards and benefits and so on.
Sign in to Verify Online
The care so received needs activation so that it can be used hassle free. For that, you first have to sign up in the following way.
- Open the browser and open the Chase Card website or simply type the URL present at the back of the card.
- It opens a window with an option for a username and a password.
- If registered with Chase Bank, give the details. If not, simply go back and enroll so as to get the benefits.
Activate Chase Credit Card
The verification is done as mentioned earlier and for that, it requires the credit card number, social security number and the billing address and email. The next step is activation.
- After signing in, click on “My Accounts” to select the credit card that needs activation.
- Click, “Activate” so as to make it ready to use and then create a PIN and remember the number.
- A notification on mail will arrive and the card is then ready to use. To get perks, click on “Use Points”.
Activation via a Phone Call
For those users who are not adept with using internet need not fret as it also offers the method of phone activation to use the credit card. For that, follow the steps.
- Call the number present on the card with the registered phone number as provided in the details.
- The service members will ask a few security questions for verification of the user including the last digits of the social security number. Include the cash back bonus when the question is asked which activates 5% cash back.
- Take off the sticker on the card and then sign it with a ball pen where space is provided.
- The email and message of confirmation will be sent to you almost simultaneously.
Benefits of the Chase Freedom Card
Though the card may seem like a mere plastic in the wallet, it has massive potential what with earning a lump sum of almost 5% cash back, this section tells the benefits of opting for the freedom card.
- First and foremost the card has no annual fee to be paid due at the end of the year; it offers a category of bonuses that rotate quarterly.
- Purchase in any of the specified category will earn 5% cash back and all other will earn 1% cash back.
- In addition to this, it offers a welcome bonus which is a $150 bonus which activates after spending $500 in the first three months of having the card. In addition to this, if the swiper is a registered user, he may earn additional $25 cash back.
How to Activate Cash Back Bonus?
The freedom card as mentioned earlier grants the user extensive benefits and bonuses to be used after each swipe of the card. The main question, however, remains as to how to activate the said card bonus so as to earn these so-called benefits.
- Firstly, login into the Chase account provided by the bank and select the “Freedom Card” from an extensive list of cards present on the left side screen.
- If the said bonuses require activation, a “Not Activated” icon will be displayed at the right side of the card dashboard. Click the blue “Activate” button to activate the said bonuses.
- A detailed description of the bonuses will be on display. One has to simply click the green “Activate Now” button to avail the bonuses.
- One can activate such bonuses via, email or phone or at a Chase branch or by an ATM.
How to Maximize the Value of the Card?
The card is only as good as the user. It is up to you to maximize the card or rather utilize it to the max every quarter so as to earn almost $75 every quarter of a year. How to max the benefit? The following points tell how.
- First is the grocery store. It is one of the easiest ways to maximize the card amount as the majority of such stores keep what are known as gift cards. Spend those to earn more.
- Gas stations also offer the same as that of grocery stores making it a win-win.
- Link the Chase account to PayPal account so as to utilize the benefits of both.
- While activating via a phone call, the number must be the one registered with the bank and none else.
In case of any problem, the customer service number is provided at the back of the card.
How do I activate my new Chase credit card?
Do you have to activate Chase Credit Card?
How do I activate my Chase credit card on the mobile app?
How do I know if my Chase card is activated?
How can I activate my credit card without calling?
- Go to the Card Activation Website.
- Enter All the Required Card Information.
- Signing the Card.
- Check If It Is Possible To Activate the Card via a Mobile App.
- Open the App and Register Your Card.
- Sign the Card.
How do I activate my card?
What happens if I never activate a credit card?
How do I know if my credit card is activated?
The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.