Aloe Vera gel is not only good for skin, stomach, and our immune system, but it is great for our hair as well. Apply Aloe gel to make your hair shiny and full of volume. This also stops dandruff and control hair fall. Here is how you can apply aloe vera gel on your hair to give it a nice appearance.
How to Take Out Gel from Leaf?
- The first step is to take out the gel from the aloe vera leaf is cutting the leave from the plant.
- Select one leaf from the aloe vera plant present in your garden that has a good volume of gel. The older leaves usually contain more amount of gel than the fresh leaves.
- Cut it from the bottom and wash it with fresh water to remove dust and soil from the surface.
- Now, take a towel and wrap the aloe vera leaf in between to remove excess water.
- It is important that you dry the leaf before extracting the gel because the presence of moisture on leaves will make it difficult to work with it.
- Slit both sides of the aloe vera leaf that has some thorn-like appearance.
- Now, hold the leave in your palm or keep it on the table and try to remove the upper layer of leaves which is green in color.
- Once you have removed the green portion from both sides, now you have fresh gel in your hand.
- To take out the gel from the leaf, gently put the knife on a gel and start rubbing it in the downward direction. You will have a fine white Aloe Vera gel at your table or in the bowl.
Blended the Gel
The Aloe Vera Gel is very sticky in nature, so if you will pick the gel from your hand, you will find that the entire gel is coming into your hand at one time. This way, you will not be able to apply the gel on your hair properly. Blending the gel in the blender will turn the gel into a fine paste and it will become easier to apply.
At this point in time, you can add a small amount of coconut oil or olive oil in the gel if you want. Adding oil to the gel will add more moisture and easy to apply. If you have long hairs, make sure that you collect enough amount of Aloe Vera gel as hair absorbs the gel quickly and in a good amount.
Apply Gel in Hair
Now when you have prepared the fine paste of Aloe Vera gel, take out in a bowl and start applying it on your hair.
- First, expose your scalp by your hand and apply the gel on the scalp.
- Gradually take the gel to the tip of your hair. Apply the gel properly and cover every portion of the hair.
- You can also take the help of a brush to apply the gel on hair. If you are doing it on your own, keep a mirror in front of you so that you can check if any portion of hair has been left.
- It is better to take assistance from your friend or family member to apply this gel as it is more convenient and quick. After you have applied the gel on your entire hair make a bun at the top of your head and put leftover gel over the bun.
- Sit and relax for a few hours and let the gel get absorbed by your hair. Your hairs will absorb this mix in 1 to 2 hours after applying it.
Clean your Hairs
Once your hair is dry and the gel has been absorbed properly, it is time to clean the hairs with water.
- First, open the bun and rinse the hair with fresh water.
- Use a mild shampoo to remove the oil from hair. If you have not mixed any oil in the gel you can directly wash the hair with warm water and if you want, you can use a mild shampoo to clean your hair.
- Now, let your hair get dry. After your hair gets dry, you will find the new smoothness in your hair. The regular uses of aloe vera gel on hair improve its appearance and add volume in it.
Can we apply aloe vera directly on hair?
How do I use raw aloe vera on my hair?
Does aloe vera help hair grow?
Aloe vera promotes healthy hair growth thanks to a special enzyme found in aloe called proteolytic enzymes. These enzymes effectively break down deceased skin cells on the scalp that may clog hair follicles.
Can I leave aloe vera on my hair overnight?
How long do you leave fresh aloe on your hair?
Is there any side effects of aloe vera on hair?
Can aloe vera regrow lost hair?
Can we apply aloe vera on face daily?
What happens if you use aloe vera on your face everyday?
Can Aloe Vera clear dark spots?
What are the side effects of aloe vera?
- blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Burning and itching of the skin (infrequent)
- Stomach pain and cramps (high doses)
- Diarrhea, kidney problems, blood in the urine, low potassium, muscle weakness, weight loss, and heart disturbances (long-term use at high doses)
- Liver problems (rare)
What can you do with fresh aloe vera?
How do you store fresh aloe vera?
- If you only do one thing: Keep it cool.
- Use an airtight container.
- Keep it safe from light damage with non-clear containers.
- For longer shelf life, freeze the gel into ice cubes.
- Trim the leaf, cube the flesh, then freeze.
How long does fresh aloe vera gel keep?
Prepared aloe vera gel without added vitamin C or E can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week. However, adding one or both of the vitamins significantly increases the shelf life to up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
Is the yellow liquid in aloe vera poisonous?
Which part of Aloe vera is poisonous?
How do I know if my aloe vera plant is bad?
- Discoloration. If you store aloe vera leaves at room temperature without added protection, the leaves will lose their usual green color and begin to spoil.
- Foul odor.
- Drying up or becoming moldy.
How do you use aloe vera as a face mask?
Ads by Google