Most of the users tend to typically save files generally in the JPG format keeping in mind the size, quality, usability, etc. But PDF files are preferred in cases of certain emails and other purposes and hence the need to convert to the appropriate format approaches. The whole process seems confusing but is actually simple and easy to grasp for anyone with basic computer knowledge. There are several ways to achieve the conversion, some of which are listed below.
- Steps to Convert JPG to PDF Format in the Device
The first step is to store all the JPG files which you want to convert into a separate folder. Subsequently select the JPG file to be converted, right click on it and choose print option.
- After that click on the Microsoft Print to PDF option and pick the appropriate resolution/size.
- Click on the Print option and select the folder to be which the PDF file is to be saved.
- The process will be completed and your file will get saved in the desired folder and open the explorer file with any application you wish to.
- Convert Using the Web Browser
Any JPG file in the Windows 7 device can be converted into the PDF format easily using the web browser.
- Open the JPG document in any of the browsers such as chrome. Either use the shortcut option or directly the print option from the menu.
- A box will pop up from which you have to click on the “change” option and choose “save as PDF”. Select the destination where you require the file to be saved and confirm by clicking “save”.
- Convert Using any Conversion Software
In this process, you will have to install the appropriate software into your device which will convert JPG to PDF format.
- After installing, open the software and you will see a “create PDF” option on the screen. When you click on that a pop-up box will be shown which contains the JPG files in your device and you have to choose the file you wish to convert from the folders and open that.
Quite soon after you open the folder, the conversion process will take place. The file will be saved to your device after you click the “save” option.