Most of the users tend to typically save files generally in the JPG format keeping in mind the size, quality, usability, etc. But people prefer PDF files in cases of certain emails and other purposes, and hence, the need to convert to the appropriate format approaches. The whole process seems confusing but is actually simple and easy to grasp for anyone with basic computer knowledge. There are several ways to achieve the conversion, pay attention carefully to the list below.
Steps to Convert JPG to PDF Format in the Device
The first step is to store all the JPG files which you want to convert into a separate folder. Subsequently select the JPG file to convert it, right-click on it, and choose the print option.
- After that click on the Microsoft Print to PDF option and pick the appropriate resolution/size.
- Click on the Print option and select the folder to save PDF files.
- The process will be completed and your file will save in the desired folder and open the explorer file with any application you wish to.
Convert Using the Web Browser
By using the web browser, you can convert any JPG file into the PDF format easily in the Windows 7 device.
- Open the JPG document in any of the browsers such as chrome. Either use the shortcut option or directly the print option from the menu.
- A box will pop up from which you have to click on the “change” option and choose “Save as PDF”. Select the destination where you require to save the file and confirm by clicking “save”.
Convert Using any Conversion Software
In this process, you will have to install the appropriate software into your device which will convert JPG to PDF format.
- After installing, open the software and you will see a “create PDF” option on the screen. When you click on that, a pop-up box will show the JPG files that your device contains, and you have to choose the file you wish to convert from the folders and open that.
Quite soon after you open the folder, the conversion process will take place. The device will save the file after you click the “save” option.
How do you convert a JPG to PDF?
- Upload your image to the JPG to PDF converter.
- Adjust the letter size, orientation, and margin as you wish.
- Click ‘Create PDF now!’ and wait for the conversion to take place.
- And that’s all there is. Save the converted PDF to your computer.
How do I save a picture as a PDF in Windows 7?
How do I create a PDF file in Windows 7?
- Open a file in a Windows application.
- Choose File > Print.
- Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box. To customize the Adobe PDF printer setting, click the Properties (or Preferences) button.
- Click Print. Type a name for your file, and click Save.
Does Windows 7 have print to PDF?
Is there a free PDF reader?
How do I open a PDF file on my PC?
How do I get Adobe PDF reader?
What is the difference between Adobe Acrobat and Reader?
Is there a free version of Adobe Acrobat?
Does Windows 10 have a PDF reader?
How do I open a PDF file without Adobe?
You can open PDF files that are on your hard drive (local files) with Google Chrome. If you want you can use Google chrome as default PDF reader/viewer. Just give any PDF file right click and then select Google chrome as default PDF viewer from open with options.