Straight hair will never go out of style is a fact. However, at times the process of straightening your hair may look like solving a super hard mathematical equation. Constantly using ceramic straighteners, curling irons, blow-dryers, and hair strips can damage even the most cared hair.
Fortunately, there is a way to get straight hair without damaging it. The following tips come from experts and ordinary folks alike that found them extremely practical.
- Milk Spray
- For this, you will need an empty spray bottle and some ordinary milk.
- Put the milk into the bottle and spray your hair.
- After the hair is saturated with the milk, leave it like that for half an hour.
- Afterward, rinse it off with cold water. Repeat this once or twice a week.
- The thing with milk is that it has a particular protein that controls the frizz, strengthens your hair’s shafts, and makes it look straight.
- Olive Oil and Eggs
Take two eggs and three tablespoons of olive oil and mix them.
Once the mix becomes coherent, apply it to the hair.
Let it stay on the hair for an hour or so before you rinse it off with cold water and some mild sulfate-free shampoo. Do this once a week, and no more than that.
This mixture works because of the eggs that feature proteins that smoothen and nourish the hair, while the olive oil works as a natural hair conditioner. The final result will be frizz-free, soft hair.
- Egg Mask and Rice Flour
For this, you will need to combine:
- ¼ cup of milk,
- one cup Fuller’s earth,
- five tablespoons of rice flour,
- one egg white,
- Once the mixture is smooth, you can apply it to your hair.
- After you apply it on your hair, let it stay like that for an hour or so.
- Afterward, you can rinse off the mixture with some cold water. This mixture works because of the ingredients that when combined like described eliminate buildup, repair damage, and gives it a straight look.
- Mask from Papaya and Banana
- Grab one big Papaya and a ripe banana.
- Make sure that you have equal amounts of banana and papaya.
- Mix them until the mixture starts to feel like smooth pasta or at least there are no lumps.
- Next, apply the mixture to the hair and let it dry on your hair.
- Let it stay on your hair for 45 minutes before you rinse it off with cold water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fill a cup with water and add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- After washing your hair, you can apply the diluted cider vinegar as a final rinse.
Nothing more is needed, no extra rinsing. Let it be like that. Doing this once a week is more than enough. The apple cider vinegar will get rid of any excess dirt, oil or unwanted buildup. It will leave your hair straight and shiny.
- Aloe Vera
- Heat a ¼ cup of either olive or coconut oil and mix it with Aloe Vera gel.
- After you are done mixing, place it on your hair and let it stay for forty minutes. Forty minutes later rinse it off with cold water and sulfate-free shampoo.
- This mixture works great because apply Aloe Vera in the hair has plenty of enzymes that promote their growth and keep it smooth. Hair experts recommend this mixture once or twice a week.
- Honey And Milk
- A mix of a quarter cup of milk and two tablespoons of honey need to be combined together.
- Once the mixing part is done, you need to apply it to your hair.
- Let it stay for around two hours after which period you can rinse it off with just cold water. Milk’s proteins strengthen the hair, while the honey keeps the hair moisturized. That contributes to both healthy, straight and shiny looking hair.
How can I permanently straighten my hair naturally?
- Egg and Olive Oil: Egg and olive oil work wonders to nourish your hair and make it strong.
- Milk, Honey and Strawberries: Sounds delicious doesn’t it?
- Aloe Vera:
- Castor Oil:
- Lemon Juice and Coconut Milk:
- Banana, Curd, Honey and Olive Oil:
How do you get your hair really straight?
- Start with completely dry hair.
- Stay away from oil-based thermal protectors.
- Use hairspray before you straighten.
- Use a fine-tooth comb when straightening.
- Consistency is key.
- Focus on your hair’s health first (stylists love coconut oil for this).
How can I straighten my hair naturally in one day?
Which oil is best for hair straightening?
How can I straight my hair without heat in 5 minutes?
- Blow dry with cold air.
- Wrap your hair.
- Roll with plastic rollers.
- Use products meant to straighten hair.
- Sleep with your hair wet.
- Try a hair mask.
- Apply essential oils.
How can I straight my hair in 5 minutes?
How do I get rid of frizzy hair?
- Give Your Hair a Cold Water Rinse.
- Opt for a Conditioning Shampoo.
- Use a Microfiber Towel or Cotton T-Shirt to Dry Hair.
- Detangle Hair With a Wide-Tooth Comb.
- Use a Blow Dryer With Ionic Technology.
- Hair Serums are Key for Removing Frizz.
- Use a Hair Mask to Nourish Hair and Get Rid of Frizz.
How can I straight my hair overnight without heat?
How do you tie long straight hair overnight?
What shampoo straightens your hair?
|Product Name||Item Type||Cost|
|Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Shampoo||Shampoo||$10.04|
|John Frieda Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo||Shampoo||$3.99|
|TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo||Shampoo||$16.95|
|L’Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Bundle||Shampoo & Conditioner Set||$21.89|
Can you Unperm hair?
Does hair conditioner straighten hair?
Does rice water grow hair?
How do salons make hair so soft?
How I know my hair type?
- Straight Hair. If your hair falls flat from the roots to the tips, you have straight hair.
- Wavy Hair. Wavy hair lies between straight and curly.
- Curly Hair. Check if your hair strands have an ‘S’ pattern.
- Coily Hair. Coily hair follows a ‘z’ pattern.
Ads by Google