How to Lose Belly Fat in 2 Weeks
Saying that it is impossible is more of a distant thing now. For a lot of people cutting down on the kind of food they consume is the first and biggest step to take. Starting with exercises might be the next big thing that is promoted for losing belly fat. However, it is a combination of both and should be done in rhythm. We show you some ways to begin with the first kind of restraint, that is, with food habits.
- Induced Metabolism from a Walk before Eating
Before going directly into what you can have or not in your breakfast and other meals, let’s analyze if we can do something before eating our food. It is said that “no exercise no meal”. Definitely, it is a good thought process and it turns out that if you take a brisk walk before breakfast, it helps you to reduce the weight gain regardless of activity or food intake.
Somehow, it is related to the synchronization of metabolism inducing genes and hormones inside our body and its cycle. Besides, when you are taking a walk it goes into a light exercise, and as a result, an empty stomach causes the fat to get rattled up. This induces the metabolism rate too.
- Throw all Junk into the Garbage
Start with collecting all cookies, sugary food, pastries, cakes, and anything that is high in calories but has very low or zero nutritional value. They contain high levels of fat and sugar, so high in calories. They need to be disposed of directly with immediate effect. They do not have less nutritional value but also help to accumulate a lot of fat. Thus, fat gets stored waiting to be utilized someday.
Secondly, eating this type of food during exercise also negates all the work you do because of the calories. Besides that, you need to avoid such food for a long time, even several months until your weight is under control.
- Load Breakfast with Oatmeal
These oatmeal recipes are so popular these days because of their high fiber content. They are a rich source of healthy bacteria that enables producing enzymes in your gut. These enzymes help us to accelerate burning stored fat and reducing cholesterol levels. They provide the insoluble fiber that helps us to reduce the cholesterol in the blood actually. Research has also found that people who supplemented their morning diet with a high content of insoluble fiber like oat had higher levels of ghrelin, which is a hormone that controls hunger.
- Red is Better than Green
We know that green veggies are the best for your body, but it is not the only color. It seems that choosing red fruits over green has some benefits for your health, for example, a red apple over green apple or watermelons over honeydew. There are higher levels of a nutrient in them called flavonoids, particularly anthocyanins, which give them their characteristic color.
They calm down the concentration and production of fat-storage genes. It means that the body is now being targeted to store less fat than before. There are a lot of articles on the internet only just about this topic, and you can learn more about turning on and off your fat genes.
- Use Spa Water and Not Just Water
How can you prepare it? You have to start your day with a bunch of citrus fruits like lemons and oranges or even grapes. Prepare a whole gallon or two of spa water. This is nothing but water filled with slices of these fruits. These ones get absorbed slowly into the water and make it “spa water”. There is a powerful antioxidant called D-limonene which is usually found in the outer layer of these fruits, and they help boost the liver to flux toxins from the body and stay healthy. Besides, people like to add green tea to their diet too for having the same result.
Approximately, 8 glasses of water a day are needed to achieve good results. The fruit-induced water is usually drunk during workouts but can be made a routine and drunk every day. Just replace your regular water with these fruits and you can see the benefits in over a month of consumption. You can find your digestive system get a boost too during this process which is also a healthy sign of getting back in shape.
- Eggs Make the Best Part
Being the number one source of nutrients in the world isn’t just enough for eggs. They are also known to contain a compound called choline. This is also the same nutrient found in lean meats and seafood. This also triggers the mechanism inside your body to avoid storing more fat. It retards it and makes it slow. Thus, you will store less fat and burning it instead during your physical work. Including eggs and sweet potatoes in your breakfast can yield huge results.
For example, you can make a healthy omelette.
How can I reduce my tummy in 15 days?
- Day 1: Morning: 1 banana and green tea. Breakfast: Oats with veggies with one bowl of fruits.
- Day 2: Morning: Handful of nuts and green tea. Breakfast: Banana milkshake and three egg omelette with veggies.
- Day 3: Morning: 1 apple with green tea.
- Day 4: Morning: Amla with green tea.
- Day 5: Morning: 10 almonds with green tea.
How can I lose my belly fat overnight?
- 01/8Burn belly fat.
- 02/8Ditch white sugar.
- 03/8Include protein in your diet.
- 04/8Drink tea.
- 05/8Eat fibre loaded foods.
- 06/8Move your body.
- 07/8Avoid alcohol.
- 08/8Sip loads of hot water.
What exercise burns the most belly fat?
Some great cardio of aerobic exercises for belly fat include:
- Walking, especially at a quick pace.
- Group fitness classes.
Does walking reduce belly fat?
How can a girl lose stomach fat?
- Eat a healthy diet. Focus on plant-based foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and choose lean sources of protein and low-fat dairy products.
- Replace sugary beverages.
- Keep portion sizes in check.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
What should I drink first thing in the morning to lose weight?
Is banana good for weight loss?
What should I eat to lose weight in 7 days?
- Breakfast: One bowl of watermelon/kiwi or an apple/pomegranate.
- Lunch: One bowl of papaya or muskmelon.
- Evening Snack: One glass of coconut water.
- Dinner: One guava/ orange or a bowl of berries (strawberries, litchi)
- Bed-time snacks: One bowl of watermelon/grapes.
Is rice good for weight loss?
What tea helps you lose belly fat?
- Green Tea. Green tea is one of the most well-known types of tea, and is linked with many health benefits.
- Puerh Tea. Also known as pu’er or pu-erh tea, puerh tea is a type of Chinese black tea that has been fermented.
- Black Tea.
- Oolong Tea.
- White Tea.
- Herbal Tea.
What should I drink to lose weight?
- 01/6Weight loss: 5 simple morning drinks to melt belly fat. Do you not fit in your favourite pair of jeans anymore?
- 02/6Jeera water. Jeera is a must -use spice in all Indian curries.
- 03/6Saunf water.
- 04/6Ajwain water.
- 05/6Lemon water.
- 06/6Green tea.