Regular exercise keeps our body healthy and mind refreshed. Therefore, health experts and nutritionists always recommend to do exercise on a regular basis. Exercise has its benefits, but you would get the maximum benefits of work only when you will follow the correct method. So, here we are sharing how to exercise to get perfect physique.
- Exercise in the Morning
You must have heard from people that you should exercise in the morning. And the reason for this is in the morning our body remains in the relaxed state and thus we can do workout effectively. When we work out in the morning we start our day with positive energy which remains with us all through the day. Moreover, the morning workout lets us plan our meal for the whole day and keeps us energetic. However, the morning exercise has some thumb rules to follow.
- Do not exercise with an empty stomach. When we exercise with no food, we finish up early and feel exhausted after the workout. You can take a small portion of carbohydrate about half an hour before starting your exercise. This will give you energy while you are doing some muscular activity.
- After waking up in the morning our body remains starved and it needs some calories. You won’t feel energetic to go for exercise with a starving body and with most of you it happens. After a day or two of exercise, we start making excuses for not doing the workout.
- If you do not have time for a workout in the morning, instead of skipping it, plan it in the evening. Evening exercise also gives you lots of benefits. However, here also is the thumb rule; do not go for work empty stomach.
- Choose Right Exercise for You
Exercising is good, but if you want to create any result or you are exercising for a reason, then you need to select the right exercise for yourself. For e.g., if you are exercising to lose your belly fat, crunches and planks would be better for you than normal cardio. This will give you faster and better results. Different exercises you can choose from are
- Crunches for losing belly fat.
- Plank to lose belly fat and to build core strength.
- Cardio for the whole body workout.
- Stretching to tone up muscles and to make the body ready for a workout.
- Keep Your Posture Right
While exercising it is important that you keep your posture straight or will end up hurting yourself. For beginners, it is important that they start with an easy workout like cardio, normal stretching and gradually increase their workout intensity. For those who have not done any type of workout before, there are certain rules that one need to follow for keeping the body in the right shape and these includes:
- Keep your eyes open during exercise and look out straight or above. This will keep your neck and shoulder at the right angle.
- While Exercising your face and mind should remain relaxed and completely free from any other thought than fitness and goal you want to achieve from your workout.
- Your chest area and shoulders should also remain in a relaxing position but straight.
- When you are exercising count every rep loud, this will keep you energetic all through the workout. This will also boost your stamina and you will be able to do more sets and reps.
- Breathing is a Very Important Factor During Exercise
Just like your posture, you need to keep your breathing correct during the workout. Many people have the habit that they hold their breath while stretching. This does not give enough supply of oxygen to the body and thus, you will feel tired after a workout. So, keep attention on your breath, properly inhale and exhale during the workout.
- Keep your abs firm while exercising. This gives support to your lower back and also boosts your stamina. But, this does not happen all of a sudden, you need to practice this. Try to keep your abs firm while you are walking, taking a bus, running stairs, etc.
- The lower portion of the body should also remain in a relaxing state. So, keep your knees little bend while you are exercising, but keep strength in calves and thigh to add power in your workout.
- When you are doing shoulder exercise, your posture should be in a way that you can see your arms. While exercising always keep your attention on what you are doing not what others are doing. This will divert you from your workout and you won’t get the power. It is good if you are doing a workout with your friends, this adds a little entertainment in a workout session, but don’t try to show off.
- It is important that your heartbeat remains high during the workout. For this, try to move from your place and chose a workout that will allow you to do this. This will make your heart rate go up and will also add some interesting element in your workout session.
- Do Not Start with Tough Exercises
In the beginning, do not start with tough exercises; start with stretching and cardio to get a momentum and to develop interest. Once, you have got both and your body starts getting tougher and better, instead of shifting to a more intense workout, try to stretch your cardio time and regular exercise time until you need some results. This will make your body firm and will add stamina in your physique.
- Take a break of one or two days in a week. The break is very much required because this is the time when your body gets relaxed and repairs itself.
- While doing legs, thighs and arms exercise, it is important that you maintain a small distance between your feet. This will give you the right posture.
- Many people eat a lot before hitting the gym or starting the workout, this is also wrong. You do not have to eat more, either less. It should be a perfectly balanced meal. You can take help from a fitness coach or any of your friends who is a workout passionate. To make it simple you can have one or two bananas, half an hour before the workout.
- Get the Right Gears for Exercise
Clothes and accessories have an important role in making an exercise session effective. Therefore, do not forget to have the following things with your during workout sessions.
- The workout requires lots of stretching, pushes, and jumps. Therefore, it is important that you wear comfortable clothes. You would not be able to work out effectively if you are going to wear too loose or too tight clothes. The inner wear should also be of good quality and it should keep your body parts firm and erect during workout sessions.
- In addition to clothes, you should also have a good pair of footwear. It is always recommended that you should wear a comfortable pair of shoes before hitting the gym. Shoes keep your feet at the right position and reduce the chance of injury in feet at any point of time.
- Our body loses water during the workout in the form of sweat. Keep a sipper with you to refill the water level during the workout. If you are trying different workouts like swimming, Zumba, etc, keep accessories with you like spectacles, right rubber bands to tie your hairs, sweatband on the wrist, a hand towel.
- Join Classes
The biggest benefit of joining an exercise class is that you will get a good company of people. With a good company, you enjoy workout more. Moreover, you can take guidance from the coach there how to exercise, what is the right posture for any workout. The advantages of joining classes are following,
- When you will leave classes you will still have a good circle of people who love the workouts. You can take their help to know about new exercises that can benefit you.
- You will have the knowledge about correct posture as well as a diet that you should follow before starting an exercise and after the workout.
- The classes will bring you to discipline. Because you have paid for classes, you won’t like to miss workout sessions. And once you develop the discipline, you won’t break it.
How do I start exercising?
- Start slowly and build up gradually. Give yourself plenty of time to warm up and cool down with easy walking or gentle stretching.
- Break things up if you have to.
- Be creative.
- Listen to your body.
- Be flexible.
What exercise can I do everyday?
Get at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity a week, or a combination of moderate and vigorous activity. The guidelines suggest that you spread out this exercise during the course of a week.
Can I get fit without a gym?
Can you get in shape in a month?
Is it better to exercise at home or gym?
How do beginners get fit?
- Cardiovascular activity. Start by doing an aerobic activity, like walking or running, for a sustained 20-30 minutes, four to five times a week, says Bryant.
- Strength conditioning. Start by doing one set of exercises targeting each of the major muscle groups.
- Flexibility training.
What are the 5 basic exercises?
Can you get fit in 2 weeks?
Can you get in shape in six weeks?
Can you transform your body in 4 weeks?
Is it OK to work out every day?
What exercise burn the most belly fat?
Some great cardio of aerobic exercises for belly fat include:
- Walking, especially at a quick pace.
- Group fitness classes.
How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days?
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
How can a girl lose stomach fat?
- Eat a healthy diet. Focus on plant-based foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and choose lean sources of protein and low-fat dairy products.
- Replace sugary beverages.
- Keep portion sizes in check.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
How can I lose my belly fat overnight?
- 01/8Burn belly fat.
- 02/8Ditch white sugar.
- 03/8Include protein in your diet.
- 04/8Drink tea.
- 05/8Eat fibre loaded foods.
- 06/8Move your body.
- 07/8Avoid alcohol.
- 08/8Sip loads of hot water.
Can fasting reduce belly fat?
Ads by Google