If you want to get an Apple ID but don’t want to submit your credit card information, there are multiple methods you can use. Despite what many people believe, you don‘t actually need to have any payment details on file to get an Apple ID.
Go Through the Apple ID Site
- You can visit the official Apple ID website to sign up for a new account. First you need to select the “Create Your Apple ID” option.
- You will be asked to fill out some personal information, including your full name, birth date and the user name and password you want to use. You’ll also have to select some security questions and answers in case you ever forget your login details.
- Next you will need to enter the security code that is shown on the screen. Select the New Code option if you want another security code to enter.
- After that you will select Continue and get the verification code that was sent to your email address. Enter the code on the Apple ID website and click Continue.
Get a Free App on Your iPhone
- You can also create an Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad. The first thing you need to do is sign out of your existing Apple ID if you already have one. Simply go to Settings and select the Sign Out option.
- Open up the App Store by tapping the appropriate icon on your device. Select a free app that you want to install on your phone. Select the “Get” option right next to the app. Next you will need to tap the “Create New Apple ID” option in the pop up window.
- You will have to enter your email address and the password you want to use. You’ll also have to agree to the terms and conditions before selecting Next.
- After you have done that you’ll be asked to fill out some personal information and select a few security questions. Tap the Next button and then the None button when it asks you which payment method you’d like to use.
- Enter your billing information, which consists of your address, phone number and the country you live in. Tap Next and get the verification code from your email. Use this code to sign into your new Apple ID account.
- First you will need to open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Select the Store tab at the top of the screen. You will then need to go to Music>TV Shows>Free TV episodes.
- All you have to do is select the TV show you want to watch that offers free episodes. Click the Get option on the right hand side.
- You will then be presented with an option to Create New Apple ID. Simply enter all of the information that is requests and click Continue. It will ask you for some personal information, but you can select None when it comes to payment methods.
- After you have done this you will need to submit your billing information (no payment details are required.) Click Continue and go to your email to get the verification code.
- You can use this code to sign into your account. Make sure that you don’t enter any spaces when doing this.
Depending on the country you live in, you may not be able to get an Apple ID without submitting your credit card information. You will know this is the case if you are not presented with a “None” option in the Payment Methods section when signing up.
Can you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
Does the App Store require a credit card?
How do I change my payment method to none?
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Why can’t I download apps on my iPhone without a credit card 2020?
Why cant I download apps on my iPhone for free?
How do I get apps without Apple ID password?
How do I change my payment method on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
How do I change my payment method?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
Why is my iPhone not accepting my bank card?
You can update your billing information or add a payment method in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or in iTunes on your Mac or PC. If there’s an issue with the billing address or expiration date, tap or click the payment method, then update the payment information.