Since time memorial, aloe vera is being used for skin treatment. Southeast Asian and Indian cuisine tend to include it in their dishes at times. However, it can also be eaten raw.
Underneath the pale sticks, you will find a clear meaty substance along with a plant produced a gel. Both of these can be consumed. Believe it or not, aloe vera can be an ingredient of drinks and salads as well. It is safe to be consumed orally.
The refreshing taste and natural laxative make it a preferred item consumed by people at large.
Here are some of the ways to have aloe vera.
- Prepare Raw Aloe Vera
- You can have the outer skin of this plant. It has a rough and bitter exterior.
- Thus, make sure that you remove it and have just the inner clear part of the plant’s stalk.
- To get the aloe gel, peel the skin with the use of a sharp knife.
- Take out the meat and consume it. Nonetheless, it can also be included in greater preparations. In such cases, cut the stalk into pieces in rectangular shapes and add it your salads or drinks.
- The plant excretes a natural gel which can be rinsed off before you eat the met. However, this gel portion is also edible. It is the sticky texture of the plant that sometimes makes it difficult for people to consume it.
- Cook it
- Aloe vera can also be cooked. However, for this case, you will have to keep in mind that you need to use large pieces.
- Also, the plant has a delicate texture so cook it gently.
- For example, you can poach the aloe vera plant. When you will cook alone, it will release a lot of water and will transform into something soft.
- Just steam or poach it before you use it in salads, juices, or soups. It can also be stir-fried. After it is cooked properly, it doesn’t have a slimy texture. This might make it more tempting to have.
- Use in Salads
- Raw aloe can be an ingredient of salads.
- You can either add small pieces as toppings or large pieces as the main ingredients with some garnishing of herbs. The second kind of salad is quite common among the Southeast Asian and Indian food culture.
- The gel from the plant can be used to dress salads. The slippery and mild texture, the raw aloe can be treated just like seaweeds.
- The plant is naturally cool which goes well with the robust flavors like hot pepper, garlic, and sesame oil.
- Juice it
An easy way to consume this plant raw is to take out its juice. However, you do not obviously have to juice to the entire stem of aloe. All you have to do is combine the gel and meat with water and drink it.
Due to the bitter taste of aloe, soak and cut the pieces all throughout the night. Only drink the water the next morning. Soft aloe appears to be a little sticky and some people do not like it. There is another option and that is to blend some aloe vera with other fruits such as,
Including the fruit will help in making the taste and smell of aloe. Aloe Vera gel is greatly beneficial for the body.
- It can lower blood sugar level.
- Eases the problem of constipation.
- Relieves the symptom of ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome.
Aloe Vera juice if consumed on a daily basis can be beneficial for your body. Use the above ways to inculcate it in your daily routine.
Is it safe to eat raw aloe vera?
While most people apply the gel to their skin, it’s also safe to eat when prepared right. Aloe vera gel has a clean, refreshing taste and can be added to a variety of recipes, including smoothies and salsas.
How much aloe vera should I eat daily?
Can we eat aloe vera in empty stomach?
What are the side effects of eating aloe vera?
- blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Burning and itching of the skin (infrequent)
- Stomach pain and cramps (high doses)
- Diarrhea, kidney problems, blood in the urine, low potassium, muscle weakness, weight loss, and heart disturbances (long-term use at high doses)
- Liver problems (rare)
Can aloe cause hair loss?
Can we apply aloe vera on face daily?
Can aloe vera darken skin?
Can aloe vera remove dark circles?
How can I use aloe vera for hair growth?
- cut a leaf from a live aloe vera plant.
- using a spoon, collect the gel (some like to blend it with coconut or olive oil)
- rub the gel or mixture directly into the scalp and let it sit for an hour.
- use a mild shampoo to wash the hair and scalp.
- repeat this process 2-3 times a week, as needed.
Can aloe vera regrow lost hair?
Can I leave aloe vera in my hair overnight?
How can I grow my hair super fast in a week?
How can I get thick hair in a month?
- Eggs. Share on Pinterest An egg treatment may help to make hair look thicker.
- Olive oil. Olive oil is rich in omega3 acids and other nutrients that are essential for overall health, including hair health.
- Proper nutrition.
- Orange puree.
- Aloe gel.
- Castor Oil.
How can I grow my hair faster at home?
How can I make my hair grow overnight?
Does rice water grow hair?
How long does it take to grow hair 12 inches?
Ads by Google