Of course, you are going to use the Christmas decoration items only during Christmas. In other days, you must keep them safe from getting smashed or broken down. The following ways will help you organize your Christmas decorations.
Organize Your Christmas Decorations
You cannot spend all your hard-earned money on buying the Christmas decorations every year. You must think about organizing them in a perfect way to secure them for next year celebrations. The following points will help you know how to keep your Christmas decorations safe.
- You can use egg cartons for storing small Christmas decorations. For storing larger ornaments, you can think about using apple containers. Coffee cans are another best storage items to keep your Christmas lights untangled.
- If you have enough space in your wardrobe, you can hang some of your deco lights and ornaments in a rack that won’t be used often or disturbed by anyone.
- You can use a packing box to pack your Christmas decoration items in the order you use them.
- You can use plastic cups to keep your Christmas decorations safe and organized. Once packing is done, keep the box closed with a tape or gift wrapper.
Organize Christmas Decorations for Storage
Do you really wonder how can you store your Christmas decorations safe up to the next year? Follow the below-mentioned steps to keep your Christmas decorations safe until next Christmas.
- Use clear re-sealable bags to wrap up your deco items. You can put either all the ornaments in one bag or use different bags to organize your deco items based on its category.
- If you want to store your Christmas tree safely, you must consider wrapping up your tree and its branches.
- You can use a cardboard box to pack all your lights. If you use garlands to decorate your Christmas tree, you can keep them safe in the water bottles.
- Take a plastic bucket and loop two to three ribbons for hanging your ornaments. You know ornaments are ready to be hung, so you can use this way to secure them.
- You can use in-home storage containers like wine boxes, cardboard boxes, and other things to store and wrap up your Christmas decorations.
- You can use your wardrobe to keep wreaths. Make sure to use old fabrics to completely wrap up your Christmas tree.
- Ensure using paper cups to keep your ornaments safe. This will help your ornaments from getting crushed with each other. Use clothing rack to hang all of your packed Christmas decorations.
Organize and Store Christmas Decorations
You can get rid of the hassle of storing your Christmas decorations and lights for the next year by following these simple steps.
- Use a plastic storage tub or box to safeguard your Christmas ornaments. You can use one to three boxes depending on how many ornaments you have to store.
- You can use concrete form tubes to store your artificial tree. Take recycled cardboard and keep the strings of the Christmas lights from getting twisted with each other.
- You can use plastic covers or bags to keep these wrapped lights and label it for easy identification. You can find a storage box with several partitions. Buying that kind of boxes will help you keep your ornaments safe and separate depending on the category.
- Take a large plastic bin and keep all of your packed and hung ornaments. This will help you to access them easily when required.
If you follow the above-mentioned tips precisely, you can store and organize your Christmas decorations for many years. You can simply use the old items and boxes in your home to keep your deco, lights, and ornaments.
How do you organize Christmas ornaments?
How do you organize holiday decorations?
How do you declutter Christmas decorations?
How do you organize store ornaments?
Can I store Christmas decorations in the attic?
Is it OK to store Christmas decorations in the garage?
- Sort By Category.
- Think About Time and Effort.
- Choose a Style.
- Consolidate Wrapping Paper and Ribbons.
- Hold on to What Matters.
What should not be stored in a garage?
Is it bad luck to take down Christmas decorations early?
How should I store my garage decorations?
“Holiday decorations can be damaged by the extreme heat in attics,” says Santoro. “Delicate fabrics and items that are painted are particularly prone to damage when stored in the attic,” and plastic decorations, like ornaments, may melt or warp in the heat.
Is it OK to store Christmas decorations in a shed?
Can I store Christmas decorations outside?
How do you store large Christmas yard decorations?
How do you store awkward Christmas decorations?
Many storage buildings include rafters or upper-level space. If your shed has this space, use it for storage of holiday decorations. You won’t need them for another year, so it makes sense to stash them where they won’t be in the way when you need to find your summer gardening tools.