If you are in high school and would like to establish rapport with girls you like, there are certain things to know about them. Being friendly with girls and getting along with them, especially impressing a certain girl you like means being savvy about how girls think, how to react to boys and what impresses them.
- Talking to girls you do not know
This does require considerable courage, especially if you are interacting with the girls for the first time. Some points to remember would help to open up communication with girls:
- Approach them as you would approach another boy, but with more care and less of brashness.
- It’s important to be conscious of your body language; where you look and what you speak are vital when making first impressions.
- Ensure that you are hygienic and are not reeking of sweat at the time you choose to walk up to a girl
- Being fresh gives you a sense of confidence that exudes from your body language.
- Make sure that you look at the face and eyes and not anywhere else.
- Start with a hi and a smile if you are simply passing by a girl.
- Don’t be scared or nervous, which would show on your body language.
- Being relaxed and normal encourages the other person to open up as well.
- Making eye contact and being frank allows conversations to be started easily.
- Do not make the mistake of flirt, especially in the first instance that can be a huge put off for the girls.
The above points when remembered and used well will help open up communication channels with girls easily. Once you get a friendly smile and a response from a girl, it should encourage you to be genuine and friendly. Be yourself and you will find it easy to be friends, as with boys but in a gentler way.
- Showing interest in a girl
If you have managed to be friends with girls in your class, you will surely feel confident about speaking to any new girl you come across. However, in case you like a girl, especially and wish to let her know that you like her, there are certain subtle ways of communicating the same:
- Try to smile and maintain visual contact every time you pass her by to show your interest in wanting to know her.
- Get her attention by demonstrating your personality and getting attention of others in her presence; however, this should be done in natural and friendly manner and not in a boisterous way.
- Take care of your personal hygiene and dress clean since unkempt looks put off girls.
- If you have spoken to her before, try to maintain your conversations or make observations when you are near her to keep up communication as well as to show your interest in wanting to know her better.
- How to approach a girl you like?
If you have shown interest in a girl in subtle ways and are confident that she returns your interest, you might want to muster up the courage of approaching her. The steps to take are as follows:
- Wait for a situation or opportunity when you could seek her companionship such as participating in a school event or being part of an outing together.
- It’s okay to be shy as well as to showcase the same when you approach her as long as it does not make you awkward and tongue tied.
- If she is busy or distracted then it is not the right time to approach her for the first time.
- As soon as you make contact, you should approach her to be transparent about your interest in communicating with her.
- Make observations as well as ask questions as and when you are with her so that the conversation is kept up.
- Be yourself and allow her to know your real nature; you should feel comfortable being around her and she around you.
- Build the friendship
In order to build the interest gradually, small acts will go a long way to establishing an unspoken link and letting her know that you are interested in her:
- It is better to stay calm every time you see her and not over-think as to what to say, do and how to act.
- Smile and simply say hello when you walk by.
- Look always your eyes (never their nose, mouth, skin) and be frank and friendly.
- To further conversations, ask questions or you could seek favors as well.
- Show your support as and when she requires it or keep an eye out to know when she requires help.
The above points can help show a girl that a boy is interested in her without being overbearing and wanting to impress in obvious ways. Flirting and boisterous behavior puts off girls whereas attention to small details, staying close by and paying attention to a girl and what she needs are great ways to impress and win her confidence.
- Be yourself
While there are subtle behavioral changes that boys can do to impress girls, it is necessary to be themselves as well. Certain aspects ensure that you end up with a girl who likes you for who you are:
- She should share interests with you and like to spend time with you.
- Look at you as an ideal friend and companion.
- You should not have to go out of your way to impress a girl or try to be someone else just to fit that ideal boy picture.
- Both of you should like to spend time together.
- Enjoy each other’s company even with other friends around.
- Not be too demanding or possessive of the other.
Even if you have obtained the likes or interests of a girl you like, the above points will help you ensure that you build a healthy friendship or a relationship with her. Often getting to know each other better drives people apart or brings them even closer. Allow the natural dynamics to work with the right groundwork of friendship, honesty and openness with each other.
How do you talk to girls at school?
- Ask her more question find out her interest and make her more feel about you.
- Make eye contact with her, as it is more important source of attractiveness.
- Don’t seem angry, upset, douchy or otherwise unpleasant to talk to.
- Be someone that girls want to date .
- Be kind and funny.
- Get good grades, but dont become a nerd .
How do you talk to a girl in high school that you don’t know?
How do you talk to a girl in high school if you’re shy?
How do you get a girl’s attention in high school?
How many high schoolers get a girlfriend?
14% of teens are currently in a relationship they consider to be serious with a boyfriend, girlfriend or significant other. 5% of teens are in a current romantic relationship, but do not consider it to be serious.
How can I attract her?
- Project confidence. Confidence is the one irresistible trait you must have if you want to attract women.
- Get her laughing. Every girl wants a guy who can make her laugh.
- Make her win you over.
- Create an emotional connection.
- Build sexual tension.
- Be unattached to the outcome.
How can I impress a girl I like?
- Don’t ignore her or play hard to get. If she texts you, text back.
- Go out of your way to help her. If she could use a hand with something, offer your assistance!
- Let her talk. The #1 mistake when talking to a girl is focusing on yourself.
- Start an inside joke with her!
Do girls like flirting?
How can a girl date a girl?
What are the 5 stages of dating?
What are 3 types of dating?
Would a celebrity date a fan?
Ads by Google