Do you have dark circles around your eyes and you want to remove them? Dark circles around the eyes is a problem that many of us face, but in some people, it is extremely prominent. It does not go off easily.
Here is how you can remove dark circles using Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera with Lemon Juice
Aloe Vera is well known for its two properties. First, it moisturizes the skin and second, it nourishes the skin. Most skincare products available in the market these days contain Aloe Vera in a certain percentage. Aloe Vera has natural skin soothing property that makes it a perfect ingredient for all types of skin treatments.
It can be applied on sensitive skin as well. Prolong use of Aloe Vera helps in reducing pigmentation, scars, pores and other skin problems.
- For the treatment of dark circles, dark spots around eyes, take one spoon of Aloe Vera gel and add a half tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in it.
- Now, apply this mixture on the dark circle and leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash face with fresh water. If you have an Aloe Vera plant in your garden, you can directly take out the gel from its leaves instead of buying it.
- To extract Aloe Vera gel from the leaf, cut a portion of the leaf that has volume. Slit both sides of the leaf, and then remove the top layer to uncover the gel.
- Take a knife and gently rub it on the gel in the downward direction to extract gel. You can also use a spoon to extract the gel and then blend in to get a perfect gel without any lumps.
Massage the Gel ‘Aloe Vera’
- Use the above-mentioned method to extract Aloe Vera gel from the fresh Aloe Vera leaf and apply the gel on a dark circle.
- Massage on an area using your figure tip for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, take some more gel and apply it on all skin. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with fresh water. After a week of use, you will start finding a difference in your skin texture.
Aloe Vera with Rose Water and Vitamin E
- Take one tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and add five drops of Vitamin E and Rosewater in it respectively. Mix it all three well with the help of a spoon. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then gently apply this serum on a dark circle.
- With the help of your fingertip, massage this serum around your eye and then leave it overnight. You can apply this serum on your skin during the day time as well. The process will remain the same.
- The benefit of applying it during the night is that you can leave the serum on the skin for overnight that is for 6-7 hours, during day time it won’t be possible to leave the gel on your face for this long period.
- However, when you will start using it daily, you will start feeling the difference. This serum is great for puffy eyes as well. Always wash serum with fresh water.
Aloe Vera with Cucumber
- Take one spoon of Aloe Vera gel and one spoon of cucumber juice. To make juice, grate a piece of cucumber and extract juice from grated cucumber. Now, mix both Aloe Vera gel and cucumber juice properly.
- Apply this mixture on a dark circle and dark spots. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with plain fresh water.
- You can apply it overnight as well and wash it with plain water in the morning. Cucumber also has an ample amount of anti-oxidants and used in many beauty products.
- Cucumber is can also be applied directly on the skin to remove blemishes and dark spots. When it is mixed with Aloe Vera gel, then it creates the magic.
Aloe Vera with Potato
- Potato juice works really well on removing any kind of discoloration on the skin. It is effective in pigmentations, dark circles, scars, etc.
- You can mix potato juice with Aloe Vera to get a faster result. Take one tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and add one tablespoon of potato juice in it.
- Mix both things together and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Apply this juice on the dark circles and dark spots. Apply a decent amount of juice on the affected area to get great results.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash the face with fresh water. It is important to note here that before applying any of the treatments on the skin, make sure your skin is properly clean.
- Remove any cream or makeup you have applied to the area before taking this treatment, this will give you the desired result in a short time period.
How do you use aloe vera for dark circles?
How long does aloe vera take to remove dark spots?
How remove dark circles at home fast?
- Apply a cold compress. A cold compress can help reduce swelling and shrink dilated blood vessels.
- Get extra sleep. Catching up on sleep can also help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Elevate your head.
- Soak with tea bags.
- Conceal with makeup.
How remove pimples and dark circles?
What is the best homemade face mask?
At what age do you glow up?
How can I glow up my face?
How can I look pretty in 5 minutes without makeup?
How do I feel pretty?
- Make your eyebrows look perfect. © instagram. On a face without makeup, the eyebrows inevitably become the center of attention.
- Whiten your teeth. © polyvore. A bright smile adds 100 points to any image.
- Take care of your hair. © imgur.
- Focus on your skin. © paparazzi.
How do I look pretty in a mask?
Ads by Google