Twitter is social media sites, where you can follow your favorite celebrities, tweet, revert to their tweets, like their tweets, and more.
Follow these steps to use Twitter:
Use the Twitter App
- ‘Download and Install’ the Twitter app if you are using it on your mobile, or go to the official Twitter website.
- Tap on Sign-Up. You have to provide your details such as your name, contact, email ID, and more to create an account. Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/ will send you an email to ‘Verify Your Email ID’.
- If you provide a phone number instead of email, you have to ‘Verify Your Phone Number’.
- Once you have created your Twitter account, customize your account page by uploading your Twitter photo and background image. Start tweeting and following.
Use Twitter Emojis
Emojis are the best way to convey how you feel for a particular matter. Just tapping on the Emoji is enough to send the Emoji. This will save you time that you spend on writing texts.
- Open the Twitter app on your device. Sign-In with your credentials. Tap on the ‘Tweet’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Emoji’ button on your Twitter keyboard. The smiley face is the Emoji button. You can get to see many Emojis. Choose the Emojis that you want to send.
- Tap an ‘Emoji’ and tap ‘Tweet’. You can send as many Emojis as possible. But, you cannot select multiple Emojis. You have to tap one after the other.
Use Twitter Hashtags
- If you want to create hashtags, you need to as usual sign in to your Twitter account with your credentials.
- Remember that you should not add space or punctuation in a hashtag. Otherwise, it won’t work properly.
- If you tweet with a hashtag, anyone who searches that hashtag may find your tweet. It is better to use 2 hashtags in a tweet rather than using more.
- You can key in the hashtags on the search bar of the Twitter to get the tweets with those hashtags.
Use Twitter Live
You can go Twitter live to know what is happening around the world. If you go live, anyone on Twitter can join your live video and take part in your experience.
- Open the Twitter app and Sign-In with your credentials. Tap on the ‘Live Camera’ icon, and tap on ‘Ok Got it’.
- Allow Twitter to access your camera. Go to ‘Settings>Privacy>Camera>Enable Twitter’. Allow audios too.
- Type a message for viewers and then click on ‘Go Live’. You can click ‘Stop it’ or ‘Delete Broadcast’ – https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/hide-delete-broadcast to stop from going live.
Use Twitter for Marketing
These days, businesses do influencer marketing on Twitter to brand or promote their business. If you too want to market your business or products on Twitter, follow these steps.
- Use Twitter tools to find industry influencers, generate leads, manage who you follow, analyze your competition, trending topics, and more.
- Make sure to create a Twitter profile that is pleasing and informative. Optimize your profile and get verified.
- Include the key details of your business or products such as brand name, slogan, campaign name, industry buzzwords, and more.
- Create convincing marketing content that could seize your viewers’ attention. Use multimedia tools to get more leads.
- Post tweets or videos regularly. Engage with your audience. Review your business and brand and measure the outcomes.
- Implement advanced marketing strategies to drive more leads.